l48

-and?
- we're gonna move somewhere bigger, but close to Maria.
- did your partner accept that?
- she actually suggested that. I was surprised.
Why?
- I thought she's gonna dump me. Leave us.
- youknow, Tim We've been talking to each other for 3 months now. What I can really say that you act like the one with the Stockholm syndrome.
- what?
- stockholm syndrome 8s...
- I know what Stockholm syndrome is...why do you think that.
- you're always ready to be a victim. There were lot of people who failed you. But you still hung on with them. Like if the toxic environment was what you need.
- really think so?
- yes. How dyou feel with moving to a bigger house?
-... I ...don't know. I consider such an action like a kind of commitment. Like if it shouldgo further, more official.
- and you don't want that?
-. No. I guess she also doesn't
-you mean ?
- she's not a housewife kind
- and you?
- I don't want to get married ever again. I don't want more kids. Never
- why?
- let's say I commited too much, went to deep. Now I'm with a great woman but while a divorce going on and a toddler.
-so what? It's the same victim talk again.
- is it? Maybe.
- ok. Let's make an experiment again, like in the beginning.
But now say it aloud.. what would you do if you could turn back the time?
-...
-Tim?
- I'd stay single, with no kids, no wife. Just my work

It actually hit him when he said it aloud... Felt suddenly guilty,as if he didn't love his wife, his baby...
- I guess you feel guilty now, am I right?
-yes.... But how?
- I got to know you a bit.
I've got the homework for you. Talk to your girlfriend, ask her what is her final aim. Where does it go to. And decide if it's also direction you want to go.
- ok.

When Ava fell asleep Tim made  some coffee for him and Calleigh
-Cal, can we talk? It's the one of the evenings together we have this week.
- sure. What's up?
He sat and sighed.
-where 8s this relationship going Cal?
- what do you mean?
- I mean does this head to a formal one ?
- you mean marriage?
- well... I don't want to be married again. I want stable relationship but not marriege. I don't want to offend you,but...
-no. It's good you told me. Sorry but I also don't want neither marriage, nor..
- ...babies. -he finished
-yes. I'm not a mama type. Ava is ok but I don't want to be pregnant or have my own baby.
- I also don't want it.
Good we talked it over. P0