32.

IT was really strange. He went to the kitchen to get some fresh air while she was taking a bath.
He knew Cal wont come as she knew Andre was staying
He also knew the situation is difficult.
One - he really liked Andre and -being quite honest- he had few thoughts about how could IT be to mąkę love to such a woman-and on the other hand- he was stopped by the family ties and usual decency
Was IT like that? decent? Him?
He was still married- Whatever happened- and was sleeping with a friend, not only once but on regular basis.
And now he was to do IT with his sister in law. Really? Do you need more trouble in your life ? He asked himself.
Not really.
On the other hand- she was so damn sexy. More than Court, more than Calleigh.... He always fancied her. Never let IT go to mind but her Perfect  looks and great silhouette... Oh Yeah. She was a real beauty. And she was skipped by her husband.
He poured some wine he hoped to make IT easier to do while drunk. Not that there was something wrong with her- he saw her once in a bikini and- Lets say- IT was good he was in cold swimming pool.
Now IT was to happen, he hoped only once and for all, and even feeling guilty he was anxious.
When she came back from her shower, dressed in great underwaear..( he hoped its not the one she was wearing for her husband) he lost most of his conscience.
All. He wanted was to engage, not thinking about Courtney, or Calleigh.
She was fulfilling all his mind.
When she came closer she didnt know what to expect . He kissed her gently on the cheek and then gently on her lips.
She became a bit bossy with him which he actually liked a bit.
IT was still as pure as IT could be but soon she got pretty engaged.
He drunk another glass of wine, hurrying up, to let IT happen smooth

She sat on his knees and started to kiss. Her long hair just spred everywhere which made him pretty ready.
-Are you sure? Really?- He whispered
-Yeah. Now Tim. And not a Word. never. Understood?
-Yeah.
Then IT went completely crazy. He remembered tearing off her pretty ( and probably very expensive) underwear.
He had quite a few lovers in his life, but Andre... Lets say- he learnt few new things.
He never reached the top so fast, just after she did.
She was also so noisy....he loved that. She didn't care for neighbours or baby... He was excited like never before.
When they finished she went to the shower and asked him to join
- hi pretty.
- hi handsome. I had a great time. you?
- shit Andre...like never before.
She let him in to join her in the shower which actually finished the same way.
Ava's crying made him realize that its time to feed her.
She joined him when he was laying on the sofa, with a sleeping baby in his Arms. She suddenly thought that the almost naked Man with a
Baby in his Arms od even more sexy for her.
-Hey, how are you.
-Exhausted. You?
-Still horny
-Andre.... The baby.
-The baby is sleeping. In your Arms. I dont need your Arms actually.
-Come on... She will wake up when you take her off me.
-I wont.
She sat on him, not even touching the baby. He didnt even moved not to wake her, when she was riding him, the sexiest way ever. He finished with his daughter sleeping in his Arms, excited as hell.
Then she just slipped away, and lay next to him
-Thanks.
-For what?
-I havent done IT for months. I think my husband is...you know....he's unable...
-IT sometimes happen Andre
-I know. That's why I need to let the urge go. I dont want to leave him and he doesnt want to do anything about IT.
-So you cheat?
-No. Never - you're the first. And Hope the last.
-You mean its Been only this time.

She was quiet

-Andre?

-No. I want IT to be regular. And stay within this room. Youre the last  one I can trust.