28.

-What's wrong with him??
They were about to enter the plane an hour later when Ava started crying again- hes making people look at US...
-He s hungry... Ill try to feed him... -Better do that...-he barked
-Mrs Alvez is everything ok?
-Yes, hes just nervous... Sorry.
-No problem. Children are always moody Here. Can I be of any assistance?
-Not really...thank you.
The second flight attendant started looking at them suspiciously.
Come on Courtney, its just your imagination....but not really. She said something to a guy at the Gates and he left.
-Ok honey, ready? Sorry my wife is afraid of flying and do is my son probably.. -he smiled to the stewardess.
-Maybe, maybe she will calm down soon she whispered to her 'hisband'
-Ill make sure he'll be asleep. He showed her the syringe.

Oh God... He will harm her- Courtney knew she made a bad decision. But there was no coming back for her.
-Honey, I need to change him- she smiled to the man
- But the flight is in five minutes.
-I will manage .
She left in a hurry. She knew what she had to do. Entering the bathroom she took off Avas blouse and a cap. Then put IT inside her own sweater.
Laying her down on the floor tiles she said- Im sorry baby. I know he would hurt you.
Then she rushed back to the plane holding the bundle close to her on a blanket.
-He got asleep. We can go.
When the plane was taking off everyone seemed happy that there were no screams. Nobody noticed her tears...she knew She'll never see her girl again.
-Are you ok lady?
-Yes. Im just tired...havent slept much....toothing period.
-Oh Yes. I remember That...
-So if its not a problem me and my son will have some sleep..
-There are no passengers at the back if you want some peace and quiet...
-Yes thank you Im still breastfeeding him, so its quite embarassing.
-No problem, I will make sure noone interrupts you while flight.
Nobody was interested in fact the baby went so quiet. So when they crossed the border she knew Ava is safe but she just lost her chance to see her.

-Meanwhile, as its your free day and I start later could we proceed to a little morning session?
-Yeah... Maybe it will help me find the solution+ she smiled.
Feeling his bodu heaviness on her own she knew that IT will be hard to resist. He was so different frrom her 'type'- slim, gentle and these eyes....this shade of Brown almost black, was unusual. He bent down to her stomach and still kissing her found the place she really really liked. While she was coming close to the end, the phone rang.
-Shit!
-Do not answer, Tim please...do not. Not now.
-Its Eric.
-But Tim....
-Ok ok... -he finished the work he started and when she lay breathless he took some hair out of her face.
-Can I now?
-Yeah...but what about you?
-We'll come back to IT ok?
Then he took the cell and called back.
-What's up mate? .
-We need you Here ASAP.
-I START IN TWO HOURS Delko.... Please.. Im busy.
-Speed...we found your daughter.
He got pale.
- What? Where?
-At the airport on the bathroom floor.shes very noisy, crying a lot. We need you Here.
-Im coming. Do you need something?
-Clean clothes and naps... Probably milk too.
-And...Courtney?
In the blink od the eye he noticed Calleigh sitting on the bed, listening
-No trace. We'll be still looking.
Hurry .
-Yeah, on my way.

-What happenwd?
-They found Ava on the floor in the restroom at the airport.
-Is she ok?
-She s crying. No sign of Courtney. I must go

She decided in a blink- Im coming with you. He nodded. They left.