01. quidditch world cup

┌─────── °.•☆•.° ───────┐

MISCHIEF MANAGED
— QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

└─────── °.•☆•.° ───────┘

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.✧ .* :☆゚. ───ㅤ

"Lyla! Lyla! Lyla!"

The sleeping girl was slightly awakened by the loud sound of her brother's knuckles banging against her bedroom door. She already knew that she would have to wake up in the middle of the night to arrive to their destination on time but she never expected herself to feel so tired already.

Lyla could barely even get herself to sleep due to all the excitement of watching professional Quidditch players compete in a stadium even bigger than the one in Hogwarts.

Lyla groaned as she ran a hand through her already disheveled hair as Cedric Diggory, her older brother, barged into the room screaming and jumping around in eagerness.

"Come on Lala — get up! We're going to be late if you don't get your arse out of that bed!" the brown haired boy yelled as he grabbed her blankets and pulled them away, causing the girl to screech and reach out for the material that provides her warmth.

"I told you not to call me that a thousand times, Ced!" She sat up, glaring at her older brother who struggled to stay still with all of the energy that ran through his veins. "I know that you're a morning person but I never expected you to be this loud and annoying and—"

She did not get to finish her sentence when Cedric interrupted, "How about you spare me with all the chit chat? If you don't get ready in the next 10 seconds, father and I are going to leave you here with no hesitation."

He smirked when she gave in and stood up, not forgetting to send him a glare that could send him 6 feet underground.

"Cedric, you do realize that I won't be able to get dressed with you standing there, right?"

Lyla's words caused her brother's eyes to widen in realization. He then dropped the blanket he took from her earlier and ran to the door, gone in seconds. The brunette chuckled as she made her way towards her bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day's activities.

Cedric and Lyla have always had the relationship of every other brother and sister. Dumb and dumber, Cedric being the dumber one, as Lyla liked to think she was the smarter sibling. She was a year younger than her brother, making him the eldest child in the family. However, no matter how old and mature she grew, Cedric never failed to tease her and forever saw her as a baby. Merlin, did he pissed her off, there was no doubt about it, but she always thought of him as the best brother a sibling could ever ask for.

It was probably about 4 in the morning when Lyla made her way downstairs, fully dressed in a fit top and denim jeans. She made sure to accompany her outfit with a dark green jacket to support the Quidditch team she was rooting for, the Irish.