34. harry's concerns

┌─────── °.•☆•.° ───────┐

MISCHIEF MANAGED
— HARRY'S CONCERNS

└─────── °.•☆•.° ───────┘

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.✧ .* :☆゚. ───

Lyla's first dinner at 12 Grimmauld Place did not go as smooth as she'd hoped, but it was still quite entertaining nonetheless. When she'd first entered the basement kitchen, she was met with a few faces she was unfamiliar with. Those faces belonged to some members of the Order of the Pheonix, apparently.

"It's a secret organization, a society. It was formed by Dumbledore years ago to fight during the war," Hermione had informed Lyla earlier.

There had been multiple discussions regarding You-Know-Who in which she would catch Harry glancing at her nearly every time his name was mentioned, almost like he expected her to flinch or something.

Then, Fred and George had bewitched multiple dishes and drinks to float down the length of the table and come to a stop just before the edge, causing the food and beverages to crash and spill.

Mrs. Weasley through a huge fit whilst Harry and Sirius laughed. The twins both claimed that they casted that charm to "save more time" even if the trick they pulled nearly caused a bread knife to stab Sirius' right hand.

That evening, Lyla was properly introduced to Nymphadora Tonks — a friendly Metamorphmagus who was actually sorted into Hufflepuff back in her Hogwarts years — whilst Mr. Weasley, Bill and Professor Lupin were having an intense discussion regarding goblins. She was really funny, transforming some parts of her features between taking bites out of her food.

Lyla, Ginny and Hermione were all quite fond of Tonks' pig snout the most.

However, the whole atmosphere in the room changed as quick as light. There had been a heated argument over whether Harry's questions and concerns regarding the Order should be entertained or not. Even Fred and George had joined in.

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Pheonix to ask questions?" Sirius had asked that evening, quirking up an eyebrow. "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen —"

"Hang on!" George had interrupted, loud.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred demanded, fury dripping from his tone.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" George stated, a faint scowl on his face.