LOVE CONFESSION -2

Vansh was very angry after hearing Ishani and Chachi's conversation in hall .. he was not in any State to hear anybody..he asked Ishani ..Riddhima's whereabouts and walked towards dadi's room like an angry lion ..

The fact that someone attacked his family made him angry and dadi got shoot made him more angry the only and only member of his family he loves most . He would have lost her and reason was Riddhima made his anger to reach at high point..

But the fact was not that... it was not her fault..

Walking inside room he dragged her very harshly by her shoulders that she winced in pain ...

Riddhima's pov-

I was so worried about dadi that I was  lost in my  thoughts but suddenly the door opened with thud breaking my thoughts and the next moment I was very happy to see the person in front of me ....but I saw he was very angry... but why ?? What happened ?? I was thinking but he pulled me with force and I landed on wall and he captured my hand very tightly that I winced in pain ...

His eyes were disappointed , red due to anger...but his word's made my heart break into many pieces...
How can he speak like this !!! do he thinks this much low about me ???

Tears were flowing non stop from my eyes...
___

Riddhima - vansh kya hua !? ( In scared voice )

Vansh - how can be so selfish Riddhima haa. !!! Tumhe lagta hai tum tumhri galtiyan  chupaogi aur mujhe pata nahi chalega...haa!!

Tightening his grip on her shoulders ..

Riddhima - Aaahhhh !!

Vansh - tumhaari ek galti ki wajah se aaj dadi ki jaan bhi ja sakti thi....
Unhe kuch hojata toh..

Riddhima - vansh let me explain ...

Sia - bhai ek baar sunlo bhabhi ki ...

Vansh - don't sia !!!! Don't..

Vansh - kya explain karogi tum ...
Kya explain karogi ki tumne kaise family ki , dadi ki jaan khatre mein dali ...kya jarurat thi chor ka picha karne ki ...ek barri mujhe inform nahi kar sakti thi ...ghar main kya kya horaha hai..

Riddhima - vansh leave me ..!! U are hurting me !! Plz

Vansh - soacho dadi ko jab bullet lagi kitna dard hua hoga ...kya jarurat thi choar ka picha karne ki..
Aur itna sab hogaya aur tumne mujhe baat batani jaruri nahi samjha ..

Ohhh yesss !! Why would you ??
Tumhe kya pata apno ka matalab..
Kya pata apno ka khone ka dard..

Aaanath ho na !! Kaise samjhogi ..

These lines were enough to her and tears started flowing from her eyes uncontrollably.. which were also noticed by Vansh but he didn't pay heed to them as if he don't care..

Ishani - ya right bhai ...
Ajj isse apni aukat samjh ayegi .... cheap gold digger !!!

Usse toh bas pure ghar main drone ki tarah ghumna hai jasusi karni hai aur pata nahi kya kya..

Dadi in rage - just Stop it vansh !!!Ishani !!
just stop it otherwise I will punish you in a very bad way that u can't think...

Riddhima - No dadi ...Plz ..!!
(Nodding her head in negative with hurtful eyes )
Sahi toh keh raha hai vansh ...
And sry ...

It was becoming difficult to her to hold her tears ..that she walked so fast out of the room and straight away gone to her room..

Sitting in washroom she was crying..his words made her hurt