Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6

Hey guys
I hope you liked the previous part😊..

This part ..
It's a really Very long part
It took me whole day to write 🥵
Take it as a bonus one..

And do vote also 🥺
Let's continue....

--------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for more than hour ..She got tired for today's drama ...And was upset...Riddhima engrossed in her sleep..but Vansh came in his room late night... BCOZ he was so busy in finding The real Mr Roy... and his cute little wife..kept him tied ...in this hotel itself only...That too in aryan's bathroom....

As idiot Aryan doesn't stay in his room much more...he will be busy at some beach or swimming pool around some girls.. If anyone's doubt will go ..then Aryan will be caught...He knew that as promised to him .. she Was taking revenge on Aryan...for insulting her....And risking her life everytime...
And today...she has become so successful in taking the advantage of the situation...

Due to this Dadi has punished Aryan and sended him back to vr Mansion to see it's maintenance...

And some or the other way he too enjoyed when dadi punished Aryan

He believed that his wife was smart..but this much smart..he didn't expected....

Vansh taught...
he may have UNDERESTIMATED her So much ..

Coming out of his thoughts he Sat on the bed...
It was such a hectic day for him also...so he back hugged and slept smiling that he was with his wife finally...Bcoz seeing her with Neil he got mad to meet her...but was not able to...

Thanks for his sabar.. because he know he has more sabar in him...

Next Morning -

Riddhima's was first to get up ...and she saw Vansh sleeping besides her...

.

But Today she felt like.. she will not wish him A good morning as everyday.... Why?? Bcoz he has really Made her so Angry by his behaviour towards her since past few days...

She Took the Alarm near her..and setted a alarm after five minutes...

Kept near Vansh's ears..

Riddhima kept her hands on her chin and her elbow on a cushion....as if she was watching any movie...she was watching Vansh...She was literally waiting for alarm to ring...

She was literally waiting for alarm to ring

She started counting in her slow voice....

1
2
3