Her IDENTITY - TS

Hey guys ☺️❤️
Wish you a very Happy Happy New year and prosperous year ahead..!
Love you guys..!

So here is a ts ..( Two shots )
Many of you guys have requested to write an os on -

" Vansh Announcing Riddhima as his wife.."

So here it is..I hope so u guys like it..

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***

After Apologizing, Vansh takes riddhima to VR Mansion..And tells everyone that rest of his Life he wants to send with Riddhima and request them to accept Riddhima as his wife..
All were happy leaving Ishani...

.

After two days..

After return of riddhima .. Vansh was on cloud nine...
Riddhima was statisfied and was relieved...that finally misunderstandings between her and Vansh was sorted out..

But somewhere in her heart...she was not happy..as she had made her morals down ...! She was not anymore a Fierce Riddhima as she was first..! The pain she went through was Not helping her to overcome from that..!

She was in her deep thoughts and was little scared that by giving a second chance was a correct decision or not..? Currently she was at that point where her life would turn hell or heaven..?

But it was her decision to give him a chance..And with wholeheartedly she will do it . Everyone deserves a second chance and many gets succeed.. why not them? she thought..

Her thoughts gets break by some sounds Which were coming from the hall..

The reporters have arrived to take the interview of VRS who has cracked the Biggest deal yesterday...And the way he presented the deal was incredible.......Not just Bcoz of the skills but he has got love of his life in return...And It was a different type of feeling for him and that made him crack it easily...

Riddhima marched towards them
Hearing sounds..

Riddhima didn't said any word to them..As she was busy thinking who were they..

Reporters starts talking to themselves seeing riddhima..

Rep 1 - who is she ?

One reporter asks curiously..

Rep 2 - hey isn't she is the one ??

Rep 3 - yes...she was the same who created havoc in last conference of VRS..

Rep 2 - which havoc ?

Rep 3 - Arey she claimed that she was the wife of The Great Vansh Rai singhaniya..As Ahana Rai singhaniya is VRS wife ..

Rep - 4 - I must say ...I have not seen like these people's in my life ever..
She ..The random girl....was claiming as his wife..For money and status she can go to any extent..it's unbelievable..

Rep 1 - but why is she here ?

Rep 3 - May be VRS had shown some pity on her... seeing her condition ...that day She literally needed help..I must say... Vansh Rai singhaniya is so great..she was accusing him for cheating her .. also was Pointing on his character..and he is giving shelter to her...He is Kind person..

Riddhima fisted her hands on her saree to control her emotions...Tears were accumulating in her Doe shaped eyes...they were threatening to fall from her eyes but she didn't let them in front of them...bcoz she knew they can also accuse her for showing crocodile tears...