FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4

1 February ,
One year later...
Rome , Italy.....

It was evening time...
The surroundings of Italy. ... brought a new Enthusiasm in people's Life.
The month of Love...Month of valentine has finally arrived... It seems THE CITY OF LOVE was enjoying..was waiting for the from so long...there was a different type of sparkle today...

Riddhima goes to a church . She visits every day there...but today it was another reason to go there...It was someone's special day....She just sat there lost in her thoughts...She was stuck in her thoughts...

Does he still matter her ? - No !!
Her mind replied

Why she came here for him ? He doesn't cares her.. Why she is still caring him ...? Why ..?

But she wished him ...through Means of God.....
Taking her hatred , her thoughts away from her mind..

Her mind asked
Why..?

Then she replied -
There was a time when he was acting as a stranger still he celebrated her b'day..
It's just a deal...

He wished me that day..
So I wished him today...

Hisab barabar....

After sometime she returned from the church and took her steps to her favourite place..

Riddhima walked down towards lake...

Folding her jeans little upwards she dipped her legs in water

Folding her jeans little upwards she dipped her legs in water...she felt relieved...as she felt it was washing her pain..

Riddhima's pov -

Ek paal mai meri jindagi badal gayi..

Par accha hi hai riddhima

Tune jo apne app ko khoya tha ..yaha ake paya hai khudko...

Sab yaha mujhe Priya naam se jante hai... Maine apni yek nahi pehchan bana li hai... Riddhima kahi kho gayi thi...

Sejal soach rahi hogi..raato raat maine kyu India choad diya..

Daar gayi thi...mai...
Kahi vansh phirse uuthke...yeh na kehde Mai tumhra ismetal kar raha..tha ...mujhse badla lena abhi baki hai...Mere saath khelna abhi baki hai..

Mai jab tak usse dekhti ..usne diye hue ghav....jinda honge...Woh jab mujhe dekhta ..mere diye hue ghav....usse yaad aayenge...Akhir kab tak dono ek dusre ko dard dete rahenge... isliye kisiko taqlif na ho...mai chali ayi sabko chaod ke ...usse bhi taqlif nahi hogi... nahi mujhe..

She said with pain in her heart...

Looking towards sky..she forwarded

Shayad hum kabhi ek dusre ke liye sahi nahi the ... Isliye ajj dono ek dusre itni nafrat karte hai...ki dusre se chutkara chahte the hum...