FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3

They were still on the call...

Angre - Boss Kabir ke expressions se aisa lag raha hai ki isme uska haath hai...

Vansh understood that may be kabir is involved in this.. as Kabir has not left any chance to seperate them...as he is the main root for all the reasons between riddhima and him...due to which they are standing here ..at this point...

His thoughts got broke when he heard a notification sound ..he noticed and it was Ahana who has messaged him ...

He saw towards her but she aimed riddhima with a gun from backside which riddhima was unaware...she was just lost somewhere....

Vansh tired to Move but Ahana warned him from her Eyes.. she raised her eyebrows and Directed him to see the message...

Ahana's messege -

So my dear husband ,

Till now u must have got to know..

Angre must have told you that police is searching riddhima..

Sahi soacha tumne
Yes iske piche Kabir ka hi haat hai..

Tumhe yaad hai riddhima ne ragini ko kidnap kiya tha..aur Ragini ki maut hui thi... Kabir ne mara tha usse ... tumhare pass jo riddhima aur Ragini ka footage hai..woh Kabir ne chura liya hai ...uss clip ko edit karke ..usne Police ko yeh proof diya hai ki riddhima ne Ragini ki jaan li hai...

Tumne wada kiya hai ki jindagi bhaar mujhe Mrs Vrs banake rakhoge... Now I love you like a mad..that I can kill riddhima or I can jail her ...

But u know what I can save , u can save riddhima..if u agree to be mine forever....

Kabir edit kare usse pehle..Maine uss clip ki soft copy chura liya..jisse Riddhima innocent prove hogi...

Soach rahe hoge ki Maine itni jaldi yeh sab kaise kiya...
Pre plan jaan...it's pre plan..I thought what if u cheat me..so I have to make this plan .. This Message is also pre typed after u left to find riddhima ...I must say choosing me over riddhima is bestest decision of ur life..such a intelligent I'm.... Right??

U cheated me ...so Check mate Mr Vansh Rai singhaniya..

I Love you janna...
If you want to save riddhima..
Then be mine forever...
And act like you are still taking revenge on her ... Or she will face so many hurdles in jail ...

Reading her message Vansh eyes widened and he got sure that they trapped riddhima very well...

Riddhima was in her thoughts..she thought Ahana must be telling truth..As she also has warned before to her about Vansh's intentions...but still...still in a Little corner of her heart today..she was expecting it to be wrong..

Ahana - ab bol bhi do sach...kyu jhuta pyaar dikha rahe ho riddhima ko ?

Vansh saw in riddhima's eyes...she was questioning him .... He cursed himself...that now he has to again hurt her.. . for her Life.. for her safety..... as there was no way.. it's already late...

He closed his eyes to gather courage to hurt her again..but was failing miserably...he has no power to hurt her again bcoz till now he had hurt her beyond limits...

Being frustrated he shouted...

Vansh - Haaa...!! Mera badla Abhi pura nahi hua...toh kaise jane de sakta tha isse....iss ladki Ko aur dard dena tha...haad se jyada..

He said in a go without seeing in her eyes ....
While saying this he fisted his hands... turning his knuckles in red ...he just wanted to show this Ahana death at the spot.... for playing with Riddhima's innocence again...