FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2

Riddhima again masked her emotions..

Vansh stood looking at her when she said anyone will not get affected in her absence...this hurted him most..

A huge Silence kept between them...

Riddhima was controlling her emotions not to show any of her weakness or her broken State to anybody and Vansh was flowing with many emotions in him...

He looked at her emotionless face ...
She looked absolutely nothing left in her...
Thanks to him...

He was that successful in his deads that he broke her all the innocence in her.

Broke her all dreams..

Broke her trust...

Broke her to that extent she thinks that was born to be used...

born to be a pawn...

she now feels that no one is there in this world to whom she can trust her like anything ...
why .?? .she will ?? ..her own husband used her... cheated her for that Ahana ...and in front of whole world... disrespected her... announced her as wife.. announced her as stranger.. announced her as mentally ill...

Vansh thought in his mind.. and wanted to kill himself..

A girl who loves her self respect and her dignity most in her whole life..was destroyed by her husband only.... just for his so called revenge..

After announcing Ahana as a wife she still tried to save their marriage keeping her all emotions aside..

Riddhima closed her eyes so tightly when she remembered all those words of Vansh...

She was mad when she still stayed with him trying to mend things between them...why....just to risk her ... respect... She knows she had done a huge mistake for not trusting him ...but she didn't disrespected him....why she have to face all this..

A hot tear made its way from her eyes.. which was noticed by Vansh...
He sweared he just want to vanish her all the pain at the spot...

He saw she was struggling with inner turmoil in her mind.. trying to get rid away from all this... trying to get peace... instead she was burning... burning in his fire.....

His heart broke into millions of pieces....he want to take her all pain..

He was lost in her but got alerted when he saw she was leaving...

Running.. he turned towards her ... blocking her way..

 blocking her way

Walking. ..he Slowly
closed the distance between them...he cupped her face and kissed her.. his heart out..... ignoring the people around them ....for now she was his world..

He don't know how to give her peace..he just wanted to soothe her pain she was going through now ... He thought that this kiss will heal her...not much ..but little for now ....
She will feel loved....

Though riddhima didn't responded for a second also ...he kept kissing her..

It was so soft...he was careful not to hurt her by any means...
He poured all his guilt..all his Love ...all his care...in that kiss...
He kissed her lower lip...with all his Love ..kissed her every corner..and after he pecked her lips many times...still keeping his lips on her ..he started to caress her cheeks..to calm her down...

But after he removed his hands in a Jerk when he felt tear drops on his hands... riddhima was crying.. still...

Riddhima tried to move away from him but he slided his hands on her waist and locked her with his hands..

He was about to kiss on her eyes..

When someone parted them from each other so forcefully..that riddhima was about to lose her balance...

It was none other than Ahana ....

Vansh got angry seeing Ahana parting from his Sweetheart...

Vansh ( in anger ) - what the hell Ahana...how dare you...

Then he tried to walk towards riddhima..but Ahana reached riddhima before Vansh...and hugged her.. Which confused riddhima and Vansh both..

Vansh - stay away from riddhima Ahana...dare to if you do something..I won't spare you.. Why are you hugging her.. don't act ..

Saying so vansh pulled Ahana From riddhima...

Ahana - mai natak kar rahi hoon ya tum...phirse riddhima ka bharosa jitke todna hai tumhe ?? bas bhi karo abb Vansh...halat dekho riddhima ki..aur kitna badla lena hai tumhe usse...

Listening Ahana riddhima saw towards Vansh...

Vansh was shocked due to this sudden change in Ahana's talk..he understood that she is again double crossing him...she want riddhima out of his life so she is doing all these nonsense things...

Vansh - kya bakwas kar rahi hoo Ahana...

Ahana - kyu tumne Nahi kaha tha ...jab riddhima ghar chodke gayi thi...ki ...woh itni asani se nahin ja Sakti..abhi mera badla pura nahi huaa...usse aur dard dena hai mujhe....
Kaha tha ya nahi kaha tha...Vansh Rai singhaniya...

Vansh was about to take her neck in his hands..but ..his phone ranged...
Angre...

He messeges to Vansh to pick the call as it was really urgent...

Vansh picks up..

Angre - Boss ..Boss... Police is in VR Mansion...to arrest riddhima bhabhi... they are searching her..

Vansh - what...?? how ..??? and on what basis...

Angre - don't know Boss but they are saying they have proofs and warrant to arrest her...

Listening Angre Vansh got the biggest shock...as taxi stand was not far from VR MANSION ...??

--------------------------------------------------------

Target 🎯 - 160+ votes..

What will vansh do now..??

How was this part tell me..in the comment box...