Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7

Riddhima got surprised when Angre complimeted her as a hot..and got worried for him... for his life

Smirking & Moving towards Angre...she wispered in his ears...

Riddhima - I think today u will get a beautiful treat from Ishani and your boss.. angre..!! I'm so so happy for you

Angre gets shocked... hearing her

Angre - Bha...Bhabhii...

Riddhima laughs silently...as vansh was seeing them...

Angre - Maine kya kiya tha bhabhi...

Riddhima - Jo tum vansh ko haar buri batoo mai ..har buri cheezo mai uska saath dete ho...woh kya hai...???

bata nahi sakte kya..ki ek biwi ke hote hue..dusre ladkiyon ko tadna free of cost Nahi hai......haa angre? Bolo ?? Chup kyu ho ??

It's very painful.. for me...and for my baby too...and I swear he will pay back of it...

Angre was silently listening her...

Abb Bataoo Tumhari galti hai ya nahi..?

Angre Kept his head down..As he know she was right...

Vansh was raging in fire... Seeing Angre and Riddhima talking...And the compliment angre gave to riddhima..was not helping him to keep control on himself...

He fisted his both the hands ....The veins were slowly popping out from his skin. .... clearing Angre that ....Those hands were ready to touch his cheeks...

Not able to bear it more... Vansh Walked near riddhima to ask what was all these...but more than that ..important thing Was separating angre From her...

He reached behind her..and riddhima felt him near her..just Inches away from her.. seeing his shadow....he was about to talk to her and was about to touch her shoulder ...when she went taking long fast steps.. hurriedly from there..and within a seconds she vanished from his sight..

And vansh...!! Vansh took that seconds to digest the fact. .. that.. what Just happened with him now..

A Total Ignornce...!! Without even seeing him..!!

What the hell..!!

He thought in his mind ...

Coming to the reality...he saw that she was nowhere..
he cursed for that seconds.. wasting the time for thinking... instead he should have followed her ..

He ran his fingers in his hairs..to calm him down...but noo...Nahhh...!!

Seeing angre again ...His anger reached at extreme point...His eyes showed it..

Angre saw his boss was lost in some thoughts..And taking as good opportunity ..he was about to go from their....he turned..but he felt something
Choking near his throat..

Vansh catched his collar from behind with his one hand.. digging his fingers in his shirt...from back .. clutching it with his fingers...he dragged him...his one hand was enough to stop Angre..And as a little puppy in front of the bull dog...he lost his power and Surrendered himself to his boss...

Vansh turned angre to face him ..and angre got scared seeing his face..

Vansh - kaha ja rahe ho Angre...Milo toh sahi Mujhse..kabse intezaar kar raha tha mai ...