LOVE CONFESSION - 8

Note - This part may have little violence..

***********

Part -1 - pawn ...!!!!

Vansh takes sia to his car , makes her sit ..and returns to injured Anupriya..
And he sees that tha bullet just passed and gone

He laughs and says in just vr tone ...

Intresting.. Very intresting....!!!

"Mere haatho se tadpa tadpa ke marogi... Anupriya...!! Itni asan maut toh bhagwan ne bhi nahi chuni tumhare liye..."

Saying so he takes his gun and hits in her head by the back of the gun ...she loses her consciousness.. taking her ....he keeps her in the Car's backseat..

Here sia was almost awoke .. seeing vansh.she hugs him tightly...and starts crying..

Sia - I got very sacred bhai ..mom aisa karengi soacha nahi tha Maine...kitna pyaar diya hai humne unhe ...

She cries more after this ....
Vansh calms his rage , anger...very fastly..so that he console his little sister .. he can't see his sister crying...

Vansh - shhh sia..( roaming his hands on her hairs.)..( kissing her temple of the head ) .....Don't cry .. why are u wasting ur tears..on her ... Why u care ...did she care us ...?? He asks ..

Sia nods in negative..and Vansh continues..

Vansh - No na !! Then ..?

Sia - but she killed our mom ...how can she bhai ...
( Angre told all the things to the family after he told to media )

Vansh - I swear sia ... she will get the hardest punishment from me ...now please..stop crying...right now I'm just worried for riddhima... I have to go to her ...save her ..

Sia - what happened to bhabhi ?

Vansh - she is kidnapped...And I'm so sure that Kabir kidnapped her ...I'm just scared ..that he doesn't harm her..he is angry with me..hell bent to take revenge on me .....in his revenge..he shouldn't harm my Riddhima..

Sia - did you get the location bhai ??

Vansh - still no ...!! .. Angre is trying..
But I have no time ...

Sia - then what u will do ??

Vansh thinks for the idea..

.
.
.

Here Kabir had taken Riddhima to the unknown place..... the jungle area .... . ....where no one was present ..Just..birds sounds were audible to the ears ..he choose this place..so that Vansh can't find him easily.... There was not a single human being present there...

Kabir was carrying riddhima in his arms..still riddhima was unconscious due to the effect of chloroform...

Kabir makes riddhima sit on the big stone .keeps her with the support of the trees.....ties her both the hands behind the tree....

He pats her cheeks..two three times to wake her up ...but still she was not gaining her senses.. while patting her cheeks..he gets lost in the softness of her skin..so delicate..so cute..so smooth. Unknowingly he starts caressing her cheeks...cups her face and starts caressing her cheeks with both hands.. reaching to her lips...he keeps his thumb on her lips..and rubs her lips.. leaning towards her..he keeps his cheeks on her..starts to rub her cheeks with his..to feel her softness...

Kabir - U are so soft riddhima..

By the time , his beard tricks her skin and Riddima opens her eyes slowly the vision was not clear to her..she was not able to understand where she was..but.. the closeness of someone caught her attention... feeling that he could be Vansh..she presses her cheeks.. against him...but the feelings she was getting from the person was not known to her..she get confused... smelling his scent..she understands that he was not her Vansh..she very well know his fragrance..she starts struggling with her hands to stop him....but in vain...