TRUTH SERUM STORY - 2

He kept looking at her who was drinking water ... while little hicupping ......
.

Vansh's POV -

Shyad Iss truth serum se Aur kuch pata chale mujhe....

I want to know what relationship do Riddhima has with that Inspector Kabir Sharma..

.

Flashback ~

When riddhima gone out of the room..Vansh saw her Phone ...maybe she didn't off her phone..

He took her phone..and what he saw made his blood boil...He was heated inside seeing his pic on her screen...

He was heated inside seeing his pic on her screen

The screen wallpaper showed Kabir's solo pic ...

Vansh got confused .. But Insecurity travelled in nerves seeing this..

It's different thing that he didn't love Riddhima at first meet ..

but when she entered Vr mansion since then he has crush over her...

He was attracting towards her like anything...

She was just making him feel that he was in peace... away from all the chaos of him world....Those days he used to find ways to being with her...He love to do that..

He love to do that

This was the day....when he holded her hands making an excuse to check her beats...but the moment made him feel that..at any cost he can't lose her ....

That's wasn't love but attraction ...But surely his future queen ..he understood ..He Just wanted her to be with him...

He Just wanted her to be with him