LOVE CONFESSION - 5

Vansh was very broken...He was not in his senses...he was in full rage ..the Love of his life was planning and plotting with his biggest enemy.. wanted him to send jail..he poured glass of wine and sat on chair to play piano to vent out his anger..but no.. the  wound was that much big ...that piano was also not helping him today... taking the sip he continued while blood started come from his hand .....in anger he broke the glass .. made its hundred pieces..this was all noticed by riddhima .. standing near the door , hiding herself from him she had no guts to face him..

she was very shattered seeing him like this , cursing herself that why she entered his life...if not then he wouldn't be in this State today... seeing his wounds were increasing she couldn't see it and and barged
Into the room ... taking first aid box in her hands ...

Seeing her ..he just wanted her to kill ..punish in very bad way ..that she couldn't think...
Getting up from the chair ...
He pushed chair backwards that chair broke ...
She gasped , scared seeing his anger...

He started Walking towards her like wounded lion  and  she thought he will not forgive her ..he will surely give punishment..she closed her eyes ...but her surprise..he walked crossing her ...she saw he is going out of room..but his hand caught her attention .. the blood flow from his hand was increasing that much ...it's drops were falling on the floor...Not able to see this

She ran towards him very fast taking his hand in her ..she saw his hand was full of blood..a lone tear fall on his hand...

Vansh still not turned towards her this hurted her more ...

Vansh - Choado mujhe...

Riddhima - nahi Vansh..!!

Vansh - Riddhima choado mujhe isse pehele mai kuch galat kar baitu..jo tumne kabhi soacha bhi na ho ....I don't want to see your face not today.. but for lifetime...leave me alone otherwise u will see my old behaviour..just go away....( His dominating voice , his red eyes , his rage , his hate was clearly seen by her..as if now whoever comes between his ways he will surely burn them like hell...)

His warning made her scare ..but riddhima knowing the consequences very clearly she then Also came forward to him ..held his shoulder by her one hand, other hand on his cheeks cupping it ...keeping her face on his chest... She told ...

 She told