Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2

After angre informed her that vansh is not going to come with her shopping..

After thinking of almost two to three hours..

Riddhima thought to meet vansh and tell him that she is willing to spend the whole day with him ... What happened if he can't go with her shopping... they will plan a dinner date Today...

She went ground floor where Vansh's meeting was about to happen....

The meeting with Mr Willson for diamonds...secretly..in his residence..that no can doubt him...

The arrangements were done so beautifully.. Just like there  a huge party was about to happen...

Hundreds of girls wearing short dresses were roaming around like a butterflies...

Riddhima came to the main entrance..where angre was keeping eye on each and every person..he stopped riddhima bcoz vansh has clearly told him that family members are not allowed here..

Riddhima was already in angry mood and Angre stopped her..

Angre - bhabhi ..U are not allowed to enter.. Boss has told me not to allow you or any family member...

Riddhima - So whats new in that..he always do..that..but don't stop me Today Angre.. main already vansh se gussa hu... usne do dino se nahi meri taraf dekha hai ...nahi kuch baat ki hai...itna kya Busy hona ki apni biwi ko hi bhul jaoo...

Angre - bhabhi try to understand..plz .. It's my order..and I will not let u enter in..

Riddhima - How dare you angre ...I'm Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai singhaniya..

who are u to stop me ..

I'm his wife not you...stay out of us ..u get that.. don't interfere between us ..

Angre - bhabhi plz ... It's really a important deal for Rai singhaniya's..after this deal there is another one with Mr Roy....it's important day for Boss...

Riddhima tries to go ignoring him but again Angre stops her...

Angre - Okay..u stay here ..I will inform boss that you are willing to meet him eagerly...

Riddhima nods at this atleast he agreed to it..

Angre takes riddhima to the table make her sit..and orders waiter a orange juice and some snacks..as he very well know that bhabhi was having her mood swings so she is behaving like this....

Angre - till I come you plz sit here and enjoy.... bhai's guards are guarding you..

Angre went to have a talk with Vansh..but riddhima was amazed seeing arrangements done here ....

But what she saw made her blood boil more..

Vansh was busy staring a girl who was dancing...