Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3

Sun rays peeped though the windows... Two souls were sleeping peacefully in each others arms ...It was riddhima who woke up first... opening her eyes cutely....she was feeling a new freshness , a new calmness in her...as if all the tensions Just flew away..a sudden happiness she felt When she saw her husband was hugging her tightly...his face in her neck...he was more snuggling in her ...but his hand was on her tummy... carefully kept...and he was little far away.. from her....she felt so overjoyed that in sleep also he is not letting harm baby...

She smiled looking at him...
She looked at his tired face..goshh working for 24 hrs made him so tires... she remembered yesterday's incident got jealous at time...but at this time he is with her then Why to get jealous .. she will take her Revenge any other time..But now she thought Why not make his day beautiful....

Removing his hands from her ...she got on him Very carefully not hurting baby... keeping her both hands on each side of him ....she leaned towards him closer... she starts rubbing her little nose with his nose many times..as she likes to play his nose..... still he didn't do a movement..so started to kiss his both eyes..... Vansh felt something very soft on his eyes so he started moving...she kept kissing his lips till he wake up.. Vansh opened his eyes slowly... And was elated seeing her morning glowing face....and his heart beat increased when she again kissed his lips...he felt what a beautiful morning it was..

Separating from him...she smiled seeing him...

Riddhima - Good Morning my Sunshine...

Vansh laughed hearing her..

Vansh - A Very good morning My Moon ...

Vansh replied naughtily.. pouting his lips as if asking her to kiss them again...But instead she started to move from him...

She sat besides him.. as her head started spinning a little.. Vansh made a disappointed face when she didn't kissed him..

 Vansh made a disappointed face when she didn't kissed him

He again pulled her Towards him..and was about to kiss her... but riddhima stopped him.

Riddhima - Vansh baby dekh raha hai.

He huffed hearing her..as she made a silly excuse

Vansh - Accha ji jab app Mera advantage le rahi thi..sote waqt... tab baby kuch nahi dekh raha tha.....Yeh Toh galat baat Hui na ....kya sikhega baby mumma se ....ki advantage lo ..

Not fair mumma ....

Agar aisa hi hai ...agar baby advantage le sakta hai toh papa kyu nahi...

Riddhima laughed hearing him...
She was about to cup his face.. vansh jerked her hands.. And made a angry face...

 And made a angry face