TRUTH SERUM STORY -7 (Teaser)

Vansh -

" Tumhe kya laga ..Tum meri nak ke niche se Jaogi aur mujhe pata nahi chalegaa...? Hmm ? "

" AHH..Haaaaa!! Galti kardi..!! "

" Bahut badi bewakoofi wali galti.."

" Ajj bahut pyaar aur Khushi se mai saja dena chahunga...Aur tumhe koi aitraaz nahi hoga ...I PROMISE !! "

Vansh said looking at the person...and Moving from the seat a little to front side ....he warned and said in so hurtful voice...

" Tumhare haar ek gunah ki saja tumhe milegi..."

" Dardnaak maut.."

Vansh laughed like madly...but his eyes depicted the pain of being betreyed by the person who was standing in front of him...

" No...No.. please..! "

" Tumne Meri Patni ko haat lagane ke bare mai soacha bhi kaise ...!? "

HOW DARE YOU...!?

He shoots a bullet pointing to the window of the jet...and bullet hits the glass of window... making it break into hundreds of pieces...

" Woh
Mrs Riddhima vansh Rai singhaniya hai "

" Meri dharam patni...! "

Vansh who sat on the Chair in the aeroplane jet .. keeping his leg on the other leg........ Was rubbing his forehead ..bcoz he was in extreme anger ...and the person scared seeing the gun on his other hand...

Seeing vansh in so much anger .. the person got Scared... Scared that much ..the person Started to run to get out of Jet..

And vansh looks and sighs slightly..not so getting effected expression...bcoz these tricks are so Old to him... getting bored by the same move ..he calls angre slowly get in ordering voice......

ANGRE.....???!

And Angre was waiting for the order of his boss...he enters the jet ....as the jet was already landed on the airport....he stops the person in his Way...and person falls down colliding to angre....

He laughs and smirks seeing the person...

Angre bends down...

And tells ..

" VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA KO
FLOWER SAMJH LIYA KYA...?
FIRE HAI WOH...!! "

ANUPRIYA JI...!

" So don't underestimate him... understood..?"

vansh smirks to his sentence...and tightens himself straight ..he puts his goggles and walks towards anupriya..and angre ties her hands with a rope....

" Chalo angre..."

He takes his hands and starts to walk towards the exit door...