EPILOGUE - LOVE CONFESSION

EPILOGUE -
A NIGHT UNDER THE SKY..!!

Both jumped in water....

Vansh holded riddhima so tightly so that she can't lose her balance...but due to injury he was Also struggling to swim..as water was cold..his wounds started to pain so much but then also he held her so tightly..

but riddhima was also
Struggling to breathe in water..after so much tries of Vansh she was drowning in water.. Vansh got so panicked seeing riddhima like this..as he was helding her one hand he tighted his grip on it and pulled her towards him..helded her with his hands locking them around her back ..he tried to pick up riddhima up to make her easy to breathe but his hands were so paining that it loosened his grip...

Riddhima - Vansh... Vansh...!!

Vansh - riddhima calm down.. just try to swim..

While he leaves his one hand.. before he leaves his second one he just took her to side and safely took her up and made her sit..

Riddhima was feeling dizzy...

Riddhima forwarded her hands to him but his legs slipped on the wet sand ..and he fell in water again ...

riddhima was scared..that she don't know to swim how she will save him..and she has no energy left in her...

Water started to fill in Vansh's body and he was about to completely drown but riddhima saved him anyhow by the help of shrubs.. she made him lie on the ground and was about to wake him up ..

She also lose her consciousness and fell in his arms...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sun was about to set when riddhima gains her consciousness..
And sees that Vansh besides her ..

remembering each and every happenings from the morning... how they jumped in water and how he saved her... risking his Life ...made her eyes teary ...

They both were wet .....she was shievring due to the coldness...

She tried to wake up Vansh by moving him

but still Vansh was not responding to her. ..... which made her go mad at her bad thoughts...

She started to rub his hands with her hands to give him some warmth but it was not helping..she again go to his legs rubs his legs..but he was not making any moment...
She got panicked...
What to do she was not getting any idea she again patted his cheeks..

She started to give force in his stomach to remove the water in his body...

Riddhima - plz jaan wake up..
U are scaring me...

She talked to him ...

These things were not working..So she thought to give him CPR..and she does it.. removing all the water from his body... but still he was not gaining his senses.. she checks his breath..but finds that he is not breathing...she hugs him....she starts to cry Very badly...starts sobbing ...Hugging him tightly

Riddhima's pov -

Plz utth Jao...I'm nothing without you...!!

Bappa..u can't do this...
Save him plz .. protect him..I trust you like anything ..you can't snatch him from me . I don't allow you.. don't make me to hate you.....

While she remembers their recent Love confession towards each other..he said that her I love you was new Life to him...

And with a Last hope..
She wispers in his ears...