Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4

Standing at the same spot..both were lost in their memories..

How much they love each other don't matter... they end up with hurting each other in most dreadful way....

Riddhima was silently crying and was admiring his face features...

she was hating herself that her daughter will not get her father's love ..like her...she didn't want this... she wanted that her daughter should get immense parents love..she shouldn't feel alone..like she used to feel ..but destiny.... Destiny was playing the same game with Vanya..

She knows that keeping away Vanya from Vansh is just like snatching her life's biggest loving person.. for whom she loves most..more than her mother....

Vansh cannot think to live without them ...so he moved closer to riddhima and in a seconds he hugged her tightly..but riddhima didn't reciprocate ..she fisted her hands in her dress.. trying hard not to melt this time...but Vansh..vansh was snuggling more into her neck ...

Vansh - don't do this riddhima..how could you..do this..I know I lied to you but I Love you both like anything...if you both will leave me now ...I will take my last breaths here itself.... don't take my life ..

Vansh said almost in pleading way

But riddhima backed off from him when she saw vyom pointing gun towards Vanya...

While Vanya was walking on her four legs to stop the little puppy.. when RiAnsh were busy in their confrontation. this puppy was the only one who entertained her and she stopped crying..and started playing with him...but stopped in the middle way and sat ..as the cute little puppy was returning to her with a small Teddy 🧸 in his mouth..

Vyom puts silencer on his bullet and shoots the bullet pointing Vanya as French Mafia has ordered him to kill her..

The bullet was about to hit when Riddhima picked her up and hided her in embarce... and faced her back..
Vyom again shoots the second bullet aiming riddhima as riddhima was not aware about it....vansh comes in between and pushes riddhima to side and removes & throws a sharp knife Which is coated with poisonous poison.. from which the person faces the death immediately..and vyom gets hurted by knife..and dies in seconds...

Here till then the bullet hits Vansh's chest..and he falls down..closes his eyes seeing Vanya and riddhima together and safe..as if he is ready to gives his breaths and die..

Riddhima shouts Vansh's name so loudly seeing him in the pool of blood...and his eyes closing.....

.

.

After 6 hours in VR Mansion

Doctors were still treating Vansh from last 5 hours...they removed the bullet but Vansh was not responding ...his heart Beats were beating so rarely... Angre has returned few hours ago and was busy in handling media and press..

Riddhima was sitting lifelessly outside room seeing Vansh's condition...his last words continuosly ringed in her ears..

" don't take my Life"

These words were ringing and she was thinking that she really took his Life..he took bullet just to save her..she was cursing herself..

Trying their best doctor's came out of the room..it was morning 2 pm ..

Dr to riddhima - Mrs Rai singhaniya Mr Rai singhaniya has left with few breaths..we can't save him...if you want to see him ...can meet him Last time..we are really very sorry...

Saying This riddhima landed on the floor due to weakness... she was not reacting anything..sat there like a dead person..

Here Vanya was with full of High fever due to crying....she was continuosly crying since vansh got shoot.. neither she was sleeping nor she was having anything..she is Just adamant to meet vansh at any cost...