FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5

Standing in front of his private jet ..
Vansh saw Aryan was following him...with his gang and bodyguards which were specially hired by dadi..

He made a instant plan to divert Aryan..as his six senses were telling him that if Aryan follows him this time something bad will happen surely..

He told his pilot that for few minutes he will pretend to fly the jet as he was flying to Mexico..after sometime misguiding aryan's jet he will take the route for Italy...

And he did the same....

They were successful to misguide his so called brother..

He felt a sudden happiness in him while traveling to Italy..

" Kill him if possible " Vansh ordered his one men to kill Aryan...

" I don't want Aryan to follow me..." Saying this he kept the call..

Resting his head on the seat....he closed his eyes...he started thinking..

.

" Ek baar Tum mil jaoo sweetheart... Duniya ki koi bhi problem tumhe chuu toh kya ...tumhre ass paas bhi nahi aayegi...!! "

He said in his deep baritone voice..And seeing dadi's behaviour turning like a chamelion ..he felt disgusted himself..as his dadi was that selfish.. that she got married with Riddhima just to get a heir...how she can step so low ..And now she is behind Riddhima's life...

" Kya soacha tha dadi ne ..
Tumhe Mujhse dur karengi aur mai chup chap baithunga...."

Opening eyes suddenly..he bend a little.. Keeping his hands on his knees
His eyes turned red and serious...he took a glass of wine.. taking a sip ..he said ..

" Nahhhhh.....!!"

" Galat fehmi hai unki.."

" Tumhe mujhse dur karke toh dikhaye.. tumhe haat lagake toh dikhaye....Unhe aisi saja dunga ...ki ruhhh kaap jaye unki .."

Gulping whole glass of wine in one go.. keeping His one leg on the other..He took his gun out from his pocket..and started caressing his gun ...

" Main woh Vansh nahi hu ..jo unke isharon pe nachta tha...unki haar baat sir akhon par rakhta tha...
Mai Riddhima ka Vansh hu....Meri Riddhima ka Vansh..!! "

" Jitna dhoka mujhe aur meri sweetheart ko diya hai..unse lakh Guna zyada unhe lautaunga...par sahi waqt ane Parr...!! "

" Till then Live in peace
Mrs Indrani Rai singhaniya.."

saying this He shoot one bullet .. which got stuck in the next seat... making pilot and Another person shiver for a minute.. but they were used to hear this sound..So didn't care.. fearing for their life they kept their mouth shut...

.

Seeing this behaviour of Vansh.. this possession of vansh..it was clear that he was madly obesseed with Riddhima..... seperation from Riddhima of literally one year may have caused it.....

.

Why this much obesseed he was ...??

Bcoz ..

Bcoz ...

THE peace...THE serenity..THE love ... THE care ....
all of these things Which he used to get from riddhima ...he was far away from last one year.he didn't experienced to be loved since long time...so he started  craving for it madly...and none among the family member even tried to fulfill it...