Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1

Last some stories were so hurtful.. this is different one ..

I hope so you guys will love RiAnsh jealousy and cute fight...

Track wanted by AshRiansh..
Sry sweetheart I can't write os bcoz I am really very busy in admissions . Surely I will post it in three to four parts..
--------------------------------------------------------

It starts After this cute scene of RiAnsh..

Riddhima moves out of the room in anger filled in her

Riddhima moves out of the room in anger filled in her .. Just like a hot burning coal ..and her pregnancy hormones were just making her go crazy...

Vansh after sometime completing his work.. searches her in room but she was no where in the room.. seeing Riddhima's dresses scattered on the bed..he remembers the happenings and the his answers Which he gave to riddhima a minutes ago..

Vansh - Apple aur Orange ki shaadi .. seriously vansh....dyaan kaha tha tera... kitni naraz hogi ..bappa ko hi pata hai abb ...

next day,

Early in the morning...

Vansh got totally Busy in his work since yesterday that he didn't entered the room night also.. now this was end of Riddhima's sabar.. this made her angry and teary when she got up early in the morning....

she thought he doesn't cares her now..

maybe he is bored with her..

maybe she has become a little fat..

but that doesn't mean he will ignore her as if she don't exist in his world..

she didn't made a baby alone...he is equally responsible for it.. and due to this she became little healthy not fat she thought.....

Riddhima - Mai jaisi hu...thik hu .. pyaari huu...kisiko lage ya na lage I don't care ... haina baby..??

She kept her hand on her tummy asking for her baby's assurance that if she is right or wrong and assuring herself also

She thought..
if he has bored with her then it's okay ..she is Also bored.. seeing his work loaded face everytime..

Riddhima was driving crazy day by day due to her all time mood swings...how much vansh Pampers her she thinks that he is not giving her attention at all...

When A door opened suddenly.. riddhima thought it may be Vansh but no it was her enemy...

Yes enemy of their romance..

Angre - Right hand of Vansh Rai singhaniya

No
No No

Glue to the Vansh Rai singhaniya...

Nowadays she is also getting jealous of him.. that he spends more time with vansh than her...

How cruel u can be god...

She complained to her Bappa..

Angre - kaise ho bhabhi..?

Riddhima was still in anger

Riddhima - jali hui ...

Riddhima replied unintentionally..

Angre - kya ??

Later she realised what she said and bitted her tongue in nervousness..

Riddhima - kuch nahi..kuch nahi ..Angre...

She calmed herself..and again asked..bcoz she understood that she is getting worst mood swings today...that Vansh can only handle her..

Riddhima - Kaam tha kuch

She asked angre

Angre - Bhabhi woh ...boss nahi aapayenge apke saath shopping ke liye..unka Mr.Roy ke saath meeting hai..kal tak aur Busy rahenge woh..toh yahi inform karne aya hu ..

Now this was Really a Salt on her previous wounds..no she is not going to let Vansh go so easily...here she is was waiting him to go with him for shopping but no ...his work is more important than her no...

She was about to burst on angre..but he ...he Also went without listening her.. and most important.. ignoring her ..

Tears falls from her eyes seeing no one giving attention to her. ....

Wiping her tears .

She promised herself that she will stay with Vansh 24 hrs day and night....and teach him a good lesson...

.
.
.
.
.

precap - Siya as riddhima and riddhima as Mr Roy...
.
.
.

.
--------------------------------------------------------

How was this guys...
Tell me ur views..
And u guys are not voting...plz vote .

Vote share and comment. ❤️❤️
Stay safe ...