Epilogue - TRUTH SERUM STORY

Tadpati hai Teri baatein abb..
Yaadein teri rulati hai...!

Dil rotey rotey rukta hai...........
Toh ruhh bikhar si jati hai...

A girl who was sitting on the window of her room...leaned back on the window and rested her head ....as she felt each and every word of the song ....

Listening to the music...

A lone tear escaped from Riddhima's eyes... Remembering Kabir...and his betrayal...He was the one ...whom she loved and gave herself ...her dreams and everything...and married Vansh Rai singhaniya...just for his revenge...

Still she is not able to forget him...May be he betrayed...but his memories was still fresh in her mind..

It's not that she loves him....no....she started hating him....but the feeling of being used is just killing her....she wished..she wished that ...once she get a chance to meet him....she wanted to ask him all the answers...beat him....and ask ...why he choose her to Play... wasn't that was enough of being living a orphan Life...?

Ab kissey roothe ..
Aur kissey abb hum manaye...
Beithey unn yado ko ..
Maan hi maan mai doharayein..!

Riddhima remembered last fight with Vansh in the afternoon...
Both were hurt...may be him...more than her...

.

" Kyu usse yaad karti Rehti ho..kyu Riddhima...? "

Vansh held her both arms tightly...he was hurt.....so much hurt....

" Kya mera pyaar nahi dikhta tumhe Riddhima..huhh..? Itna sab kuch karta hu Tumhare liye... Tumhari khushi ke liye...par tum .. Tumhe toh sirf Kabir hi dikhata haina ..? "

" Vansh you are hurting me ..? "

When she said this..he left immediately ..

His anger came down...and he caressed her arms....which was redened due to tight hold...

" I'm sorry.."

He mumbled slowly...

" Why Can't you keep ur anger in control Vansh..? "

She asked..

" Because you give reason to become Angry.. Everytime I keep my patience... Riddhima..but no ..you always break it...and hence I loose my control..."

He replied back ....in anger...

" Mai..? How I'm responsible..? "

" You are Riddhima....6 mahine baad bhi..tum usse bhula nahi payi..kyu Riddhima...it hurts..it hurts here..."

He said pointing towards his heart...as he know...He Know in this 6 months his love for her had increased like anything..that he can cross any lines for her....she mattered him the most...