Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS

This is gonna a random Ts..I was writing next part of Fear to be loved again..but it's not completed still...i want that to cover many of the scene..so it's taking time for me to write...fear to be loved next part..

While listening Song in the morning I got a random Idea for this Ts....I'm sure u guys would enjoy it...

********

It starts from after the vansh was attacked by Chang..and Kabir saved vansh only the reason was Riddhima..he was now mad over Riddhima... wanted her to be with him anyhow..so he was finding ways to get closer to her..many times vansh had a doubt...but Kabir made Excuses everytime....

RiAnsh had not gotten intimate..No glass House romance..No ishani's miscarriage drama

Vansh had fallen in love more with Riddhima as he saw totally different side of her...since he was attacked..she had sleepless nights only to take care of him...she was getting possessive and protective towards him more day by day...and Vansh..vansh was getting more Obsessed of her day by day...

****

💜Let's start ~•••~

Riddhima sat tired on the bed.. she was exausted....Bcoz she has to wake up early in the morning these days and make Healthy food for Vansh..as she can avoid his fresh wounds...he needed proteinisious diet...She took some exercises for Vansh...as his legs were finding difficulties to move..

But today..he seemed more fine ..he was able to move his legs without any stress..that made her relieved..

Whereas vansh used to attend her exercise session just to get more time to oogle at her..he was not at all interested in the exercises she was taking...but The way she used to teach him... coming closer Enough to him... Giving him a clear vision of her Curves and shapes...

In the morning when she declared that Today was last session of their physiotherapy..his face paled..Like anything...That From tomarrow..His oogling session would be Stopped...Made him tensed....!

Riddhima noticed his disappointment on the face...and asked but he made an awkward excuse and ran from there..as Vansh Rai singhaniya was lack of words...

Next day...he was missing her physiotherapy badly...he was frustrated damn so much..he was out of his control..that he poured all his frustration on Angre...As angre came to discuss about Ishani's today's b'day party plan

Angre prayed for his boss ..to god..to give him some patience....He didn't know the actual reason of his boss outbrust..still he prayed ...

Vansh made a plan..And ordered something online...

Here Riddhima was upset from vansh bcoz since yesterday he was avoiding him ..like a pro... Don't know Why...

He used to walked fast away.. passing her when she tried to talk with him...

Vansh entered his room with a box ... only to find it empty...

He saw riddhima coming out of bathroom..in bathrobe....he felt nervous to tell her that he had brought something to her....which she wouldn't have imagined once in her dream also...