Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3

After locking riddhima Vansh took his car and starts driving very fastly...But he doesn't know where to go and search Vanya..he was just guessing the spots and started searching her every where... even he called Angre to inform all the investigation companies in London to help him ...to search Vanya...angre was also on the Way....

Driving continuosly for 2 hours searching her Each and Every possible spot...he felt helpless...first time ever the great Vansh Rai singhaniya..who used to scare people for their lives...was scared for his daughter's life...

The bond of happiness which he made by love..was threatening him to break...

He just lost his senses..and was reminicising all the moments he spended with Vanya...

How she used to wait for him.. till night to just get peaceful sleep on his chest...and how he used to crave for her that when she will hug him ....and he will make her fall asleep..

How they used to Play and mess all the things in the room...

how he had gifted her soft teddy on her 6 month b'day and she she just didn't slept whole night...just to play with that teddy..

How they used to irritate riddhima..and do some antics around her ..and when she used to get fed up with them ..they used to..cheer up and make her happy...

He came to the reality and in seconds he put break to the car ... realising that his daughter gets scared of crowd..and unknown people..
that she cry for hours....

All the bad thoughts were coming in his mind and he just... stepped out of the car and punched the car in anger...

When he realised that he is missing something...and immediately he realised that the small platinum locket which he has gifted Vanya..can be the Way to reach her...

Yes the locket Which is heart shaped .. which opens in two parts...he fitted a tracker in it and hided it with his and riddhima's picture...and Vanya always love to wear it..

and he clearly remember today after bath he made her wear the same one ...

He immediately removed his phone and tracked her location as he know the track has connection with his phone

He immediately removed his phone and tracked her location as he know the track has connection with his phone..and he immediately informed Angre and Jack..to remove all the information ..

( Jack is loyal assistant of Vansh..)

The location was near the mall..

.
.
.

Scene shifts...

.
.
.

Vanya was awake and was crying not seeing Mumma and pappa with her...here vyom was fed up of her crying
and he was trying to scare her .....

He entered a Big Mall.....he just wanted to handover Vanya to French Mafia and just complete the deal..

In VR MANSION -