Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5

Hey guys..

Merry Christmas to you all 🎄💝
I pray May this Christmas blesses you..a happiness.. wealth and health...

I will update next part till Today night..As I have two days holidays..

My college have started since two days..and due to 6 hrs of college time I'm not able to update these days... sorry for that..

So let's start....
-------------------------------------------------------

Person - Dr Riddhima ...I need help...

Riddhima saw in his direction. How his hand was injured..she was about to go near him...but she stopped in her ways seeing Vansh.. Coming the same way..

She got shocked and immediately settled her clothes and beard and ran to her room taking other way ..to get changed in Real Riddhima's outfit....

.

Vansh makes a questioning face.. Seeing a person.

Vansh goes near him..To ask Why was he calling riddhima...

Vansh - Excuse me..Who u want.. ?Why are you calling Riddhima..

Neil - Hii.. I'm Neil...Neil Khurana..
Woh ... !!! I want Riddhima....

Hearing him Vansh gets Angry..and asks angrily...

Vansh - what...What do you mean..

Neil gets little Scared..

Neil - sry ..sry dude...Kyu inta gussa hote ho... Mujhe Dr Riddhima se milna hai..Mera yahi chota accident hua hai..toh treatment karwana tha..See I'm bleeding..

Vansh - Any stranger is not allowed here.. Yeh vansh Rai singhaniya ki area hai..And I can't trust anyone..

Neil - sir believe me ..I'm a Famous actor..

THE NEIL KHURANA...

U can trust me..I'm really injured...and as a emergency I came here...I don't have any intention to harm anyone here..

Then Neil forwards his indification IDs and shows some proofs and Vansh was checking it and felt some relived that he is not any Spy or contract killer who can harm his family... specially his pregnant lady...

Vansh - Okay but after getting treated u have to go from here as soon as possible...

He was about to call his medical staff from the hotel...

But...

Till then riddhima came changing her dress.. Vansh saw her with his eyes wide open...how can this woman can change so fast..and act so normal as if she had done nothing... Till now she was roaming as Mr Roy and now instatly she is Mrs Riddhima..

ohh gosh..!! he sweared....that one day she will make him mad....but..her one glance is enough for him to fall for her again and Again...

She was coming near him in hurry correcting her dress.. which was not so long..

She has changed a lot since they came to Goa... now a days she wears such a comfortable and fashionable regular dresses Which makes her more comfortable in these pregnancy days.... and he has no problem with it ...bcoz her happiness matters him most...

And a pregnancy.. ..!!pregnancy has made her glow so much that he thinks he meets a fairy everyday.. Her simplicity makes her beautiful fairy ..