FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8

Recap

Riddhima was unaware of Vansh presence in her house..the things go wrong..such that she got scared for her life thinking there was someone who wants to harm her...and she locked herself in cupboard..vansh notices her broken state..her helplessness..and felt guilty..and decides to go out from her House not to scare her anymore..so he jumped out of the window ...Next morning door bell rings... Riddhima checks her House..and finds no one..she gets relieved...but continuously ringing of door bell makes her frightened.. gathering courage she opens and finds mrs Jonas and One man with her called me Singh...next moment due to stress and low BP she falls unconscious...

_____________________________________

Let's start ~•

Mr Singh brought a glass of water to sprinkle it on Riddhima's face.....

Mr Jonas was worried for Riddhima...

She saw towards Mr Singh....

When she met him in the morning..she didn't know that this person was caring too...Bcoz when she met him..she felt that he was flirty..And His character didn't impressed her ...

In morning while Going for a walk .... descending from the stairs..she found him.... Looking here and there....

Mrs Jonas got confused..as she thought maybe he is theif  planning to enter the building...so she Started shouting for a watchman to catch him...But Mr Singh.. stopped her...and showed Riddhima's pic (urff priya's photo...)

Panicked Mrs Jonas calmed seeing Riddhima's pic...when Mr Singh informed that ...He was her friend from India and was searching her since many days...He also told her that her name is Riddhima too..

Mrs Jonas eyes shined with happiness.....that finally someone came to talk with Riddhima...But got confused when he said something that didn't digest her....

He want to meet her... but in other Look..Not in the look he was at present....she asked the reason he told that there was some problem between them..and he is here to solve it...he pleaded and requested to help him..

Mrs Jonas agreed...after so Many Lies and requests...

She got irritated when he started making useless jokes.. etc etc...

but now at present...She thought that how wrong she was to judge him.....

The worried face of him made her clear that..he is not a fake person...She had Some doubts on him..but it's all vanished seeing him caring her...

Mr Singh sprinkles water on Riddhima's face...

Mr Singh Pov -

Jaan ...Jaan...?

Wake up ..

Don't get panicked...see I'm here...

YOUR  VANSH....YOUR LOVE....

Sweetheart....No need to get Scared of anything as I'm here with you...Wake up...Na please sweetheart...I'm getting scared now....

Yes..He was the Vansh..who carried the other look of Mr Singh....just to get an opportunity to stay with Riddhima..and this was the best way....he will be staying with her ... without any giving tension to her...

Vansh's breaths were almost got stuck when he saw riddhima falling unconscious while opening the door... he was worried seeing her frightened state..but he has to behave normally bcoz he know that mrs Jonas has doubts on him...