REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!

I have had many acquaintances along the way...
But when I met you ...

I finally found a real friend...!

~ ❥˙dedicated to vangre ..

****

" Only Five minutes have been left.... what should I do .. ?  "

Angre saw everywhere...He was wounded badly....hands with wounds with fresh blood flowing through it...legs ... somewhat sprained... due to the continuous beating of vyom's mens....his back...filled with strains of blood ...as a vyom had beaten him... only for a reason that ..this angre won't do any effort to save his boss ..

Silly he .. !

He saw vyom busy filling bullets in his gun...and taking his charge...he slowly without making a noise approached him and slided his hands in his pocket where Antidote was kept....of poison...

An inch of vyom's cloth didn't move .... while doing the act .. thanks to his boss's training..

Smirking to his foolishness...angre slowly walked towards the area .. where his bhabhi was sitting taking his boss...in her laps .. crying badly....

Vansh was going unconscious as time passed but riddhima anyhow kept him awake by her talks ...

" Boss ???!!! Bhabhi Yeh lijiye.... Antidote for poison....."

Angre walked towards riddhima to give antidote... stumbling in his way ...

Riddhima immediately not wasting any time took An antidote and made Vansh drink it ....

While on the other side ....vyom felt his.. something heavy things removed from his pants ....and realised that ...there was no sign of an antidote bottle...he rushed to see....and was shocked that his plan was failing once again...

Vansh's pale blue body .. turned to the normal after having antidote...

Riddhima was hiccuping... badly... by cupping his face ...while angre was busy consoling her ...that nothing can happen to him...now

When angre  felt sudden backward pull by his collar...

And saw it was vyom...who raging in anger badly...

" How dare you...? Angre...i will kill you first and after ..that kill your boss infront of your eyes.. wait and watch ..."

Saying so he was about to remove his gun ....but ...angre punched him badly that due to forceful beat he falls near vansh's legs...

" Yaha hai tumhari jagh ...boss ke kadmo mai ...

aur ha ...kutte ...!

Mere boss ...ko koi harm nahi kar sakta jab tak angre ki saseein chal rahi hai ..."

He says and pulls vyom towards him... grabbing his collar...