ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2

Recap -

Riddhima catches red hoddie person..who was continuously attacking on her ..person was none other than Ishani... Riddhima smartly shows the conversation of her and Ishani to Vansh..due to which he gets to know about ishani's truth...that she tried to kill his child...But Ishani turns the table..as she was losing the game....she tells Riddhima that vansh had killed her parents..and he hided it from her... Riddhima was shocked..and due to sudden shock she falls on ground unconscious...vansh is scared seeing her blood stained kurti
so he shouted angre....to call for Doctor..

----------------------- ----------------------
Let's start ••••••

Vansh - Angre....Where are you..call doctor...

Vansh is damn panicked seeing riddhima...

Without wasting time..he picks up Riddhima and starts to go towards his room...

Vansh - sweetheart..open the eyes..what happened to you suddenly... sweetheart...open ur eyes na...

Angre comes there...and sees his boss carrying bhabhi who was Unconscious...and sees Vansh's condition.. Vansh was so panicked and worried for Riddhima...

So angre goes to him...

Angre - boss I'm calling the dr don't worry...

Vansh - ha angre just call dr fast...s
As soon...

Vansh - Riddhima now you are scaring me..jaan .. please...

Kaal hi Maine apna baacha khoya hai...abb mujhme utni taqat nahi.. Riddhima..open ur eyes jaan...tumhe kuch hogaya toh mai maaf nahi kar paunga mai...

Vansh opens his room's door with his leg .....So forcely... THUDDD.....

He lays Riddhima on bed and sprinkle water on her...it wasn't working....he kissed her forehead...to assure himself..to make his mind filled with positive thoughts..as bad thoughts were coming in his mind...

Vansh - Don't worry sweetheart... tumhe kuch nahi hoga...

.

After 20 mins ~

Vansh is moving from one place to another...he is Scared...as still doctor didn't arrived..he was taking the glances of riddhima who was lying on the bed...and he was losing his senses..with each passing second...now it was enough...

Barging the door behind..he came out of the room...

Saw his family members ..whom he made stand outside...but his eyes were searching for Angre...to ask about Dr arrival .

Angre came hurriedly..till he could speak..vansh grabbed his collar...in anger...

Vansh - where is Dr angre... I can't wait anymore.. Riddhima ko kya hua hai pata nahi chal raha....call Dr fast.. otherwise don't know what I'm going to do to you...CALL......DR.....FASTTTTT........!!

Vansh shouted like mad...

Angre - boss Dr has arrived....