Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )

Hiiii...guys ...

How are u ..?

This is a random os which came in my mind..and wrote it .. suddenly..hope so u like it..

Let's start ✨❤️🤗
************************************

Vansh stood at the window side ...lost in the view of dark night...with shiny stars...

He thought if he would have lost Riddhima few days ago...his life would turn same as a dark clouds everywhere...there would be no brightness..in his life ...as Riddhima was shiny stars in his dark cloud world...

A sad expression travelled his face.. thinking the further posiblities...he closed his eyes to make himself understand that she was with him now...

maybe she had forgiven him after whole two months..but in that time of spam..He won her trust and love back..

And now after 2 months of punishment..she is ready to give him a another chance...

And he was the one who kept the marriage proposal for her Today...bcoz he wanted to start everything with new and happiness..

Still closing his eyes..he smiled about seeing his happy future with Riddhima...

But currently he was frustrated and sad as well as dadi shifted Riddhima to ishani's room till their marriage..but riddhima...!! She was busy with Ishani now a days more..( Ishani is changed here after knowing Riddhima being innocent )

He just wanted a beautiful night with Riddhima under the shiny sky..

JUST HIM AND HER..

IT WOULD BE PERFECT..

He was lost in thoughts when some bright white ray reflected on his eyes...due to sudden fall of light Vansh opens his eyes...

Only to see..

A FALLING STAR ( Tuta hua Tara ) from his window ..

His lips bursted into a beautiful long smile seeing it...

As once Riddhima told him that ...
If you wish.. anything when if a falling star would be seen..make a wish...Maybe it would come True...

Vansh now really wanted to see his would be wife's face..

So vansh whispers seeing the falling star .. immediately...

Vansh - Kash Riddhima ajj mere pass..aajaye..

And the door opens of the room...

Vansh turns happily.. thinking the possibility..

But...
.
.
As the door opened...

Angre - boss let's have a sleep .. together.. we will watch a thriller movie and enjoy...in this room...bcoz I'm not finding any place to sleep ...bcoz Ishani kicked me out...as she wanted to be with bhabhi today so..

Angre Spoke all this without seeing Vansh's face...

After seeing his murderous gazes on him...angre shivered... wondering that this time ..what mistake he do .??

Vansh ( in irritated voice ) - Angre just get lost...It would be better for you..
You are villan of my______

He was about to say further when he saw riddhima entering his room...