Chapter 22: To love or not to love

Hi vanilla wattys! Just wanted to say that I am still open for any cover you guys want to share with me. I don't really like this cover and I'm not good at making covers, so if any of you have any ideas please share with me! 

I had been pacing around in my room for a while now when Izzy knocked on my door, I told her to come in. 

"Hi Ashley" She said jumping on my bed

"Hi" I said then went back to pacing

"What happened?" Izzy asked after a while, I looked at her and sighed

"Nothing" I said then I sat next to her

"Love problems?" Izzy said cautiously, I didn't reply. Could I trust her? Uh of course I could! 

"Yeah" I said hitting the bed with my back, hard, as I lay down defeated

"Ooh, I can help!" She said excitedly, I looked up at her in confusion

"How?" I asked, knowing she might get a bit offended by my question

"Um excuse me, but before this year I was the one with boy problems" She said getting up and putting her hands on her hips. She was right though. She had lots of these problems and it was weird when I listened to her talking about how a guy keeps bugging her. I was annoyed, but happy for her even if she was always showing off.

"Alright, fine, do your magic" I said throwing my hands in the air then dropping them. Izzy squealed.

"Ok! Who's the lucky guy?" She asked

"That's the problem, I don't know who he is" I said sitting up

"Um, ok who are you confused about" She said. I was still unsure if I really wanted to tell her his name. If it didn't work out and she kept shipping me it would be horrible. Or if she spilled it to Ben or mom I'd be toast.

"Izzy get down here!" Mom said suddenly, I raised my eye brow at Izzy. Izzy had a crying expression on her face.

"I didn't fold my clothes yet" She explained, I nodded laughing. "Coming mom" Izzy said running down the stairs.

I lay there and thought Talia was right I had nothing to be confused about. It's either you like them or you don't. Sure Bryan was hot, but... there were really no buts. He was nice to me and I wasn't sure, but I feel like at the party it wasn't just me who felt this... flame. He was hot, nice, strong, funny, and when he smiled or smirked, there's no way to describe him. I sighed.

When he had that tight button up shirt on, at Cassie's party, it fit perfectly, showing his muscles and everything.

I stopped pacing for a while and I smiled facepalming myself, god Ashley you're in love with that prankster.

Really short chapter I know, but I'll up load another chapter today as well so be ready hah!

Comment, share, vote!