Chapter 32: Bikini shock

Enjoy! this one is fun...well it has surprises, hehe :)

"Oh and take sunscreen and at least two hats, it still pretty sunny and warm there and I don't want you to ruin your skin" Mom said for the millionth time.

"Yes mom I get it I already put sunscreen in here" I said folding my last outfit and putting it in my black little suitcase.

"Oh and how long is this trip?" She asked bringing my silk robe over.

"Mom I'm not taking the robe" I said

"Yes you are, your night suites aren't that warm and so this is perfect for the morning or evening when you'll feel cold" She said putting it in, I sighed.

"So when will you be back?" She asked.

"By Friday evening I guess" I said

"Ok well just remember stay safe and I mean it I don't want yo-" I cut off my mom who was just about to start the worst of worse topic.

"No mom I'm  not talking to you about this, oh and Talia's coming in two minutes to pick me up. We're going shopping and I already asked dad if I could go so, bye love you" I quickly said out of breath, grabbing my bag and running down the stairs with my phone before she could say anything.

I went out the door in record speed and waited for Talia on the pavement. A few minutes later she drove up to my house and put the windows down.

"Hi girl, hurry up we need to go bikini shopping!" She said putting her arms up in the air. I rolled my eyes laughing and sat in her car. "Ok so I really wanted to go back to the store where we got our dresses, but it's closed so we'll just have to go to the mall and see if we find anything."

"Ok drive the way" I said and she did just that.

*******
"Ok so this one or the blue one" Talia asked showing me both and rubbing her chin.

I pointed to the white one, she looked at me then sighed giving up on debating and grabbed both

"Perfect! Now lets help you find some" she exclaimed.

"Oh no, I'm not the a bikini lover" I said shaking my head.

"At least let us see first" she said pulling my arm towards the bikinis.

She grabbed a bright orange bikini which I would never ever wear, I gave a terrified expression as she glanced at me. She went over to a dark red bikini and it would barely cover anything.

"Uh how about something more modest" I said taking her to the one piece section.

"Oh come on, we're supposed to have fun" She said sighing, I looked at her and shook my head, which told her I'd not change my mind.

I looked through the swimming suits one by one, some were really dark colors while others were way too bright. Then I came across this terracotta brown swimsuit. It had elastics on the side the were tied into bows at the bottom and had two stings to connect it to the back. It reminded me of summer and the pool, I loved it. It would look great with my golden earrings.

"I think we have a winner!" I said turning to Talia, but seeing she wasn't there. I went around the store and found her in the bikini aisle.

"Talia?!" I said

"Oh hey I was looking for you look what I found!" she said and before I could say anything she shoved the bikini in front of my face.

It was a black bikini with two black lines as a waistband and the end of the bikini top.  It had a V wired mesh trim and was something I would consider wearing.