Chapter 28: Movie flop

Did anyone get my dumb joke? *hint hint, look at the picture and the name of the chapter, lol* ;)))

"Ok well how about one of the movies from when we were kids" Bryan said getting excited. I shook my head in disagree for the millionth time.

"Oh come onnnnn!" He exclaimed "Just pick a movie!" He said

"Excuse me, but I can't help my moods swings" I said. My cramps were long gone and now I was enjoying how Bryan was listening to me and getting me everything I wanted. He hadn't made a annoying comment or made a dumb joke. 

"Fine we don't have to watch a movie" He sighed grabbing sour gummies from the huge basket of our favorite candies and junk food. I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Remember that waffle shop we loved so much?" I said.

"Yeah, we always ordered waffles with two scoops of ice cream" He said smiling at the thought "Why'd you ask?" And as soon as he said so, he knew the answer. He looked over at me and my grin made him certain what I was asking for.

"Oh no, no! I'm not going to get you waffles" He said slipping on the sofa. I started laughing in amusement.

"Oh come on, please" I said "Then we can watch something you want" I said. He nodded fake crying. The ride there wasn't short it took at least half an hour to get there. So I wasn't being nice and taking advantage of  having the upper hand, I felt guilty, but just a little bit.

"Ok fine...but I get to pick the movie" I said 

"Yes please, that's what I've been asking you for the past hour" He said in relief that he didn't have to go drive so far at night.

I took the remote and went to Netflix, I put the first movie that I knew Bryan would hate, because it was a romance "Woah, woah, woah are you trying to give me a hint here?" He asked, as the movie started. 

I turned to look at him in surprise "What the hell is that supposed to mean" I asked.

"I don't know you tell me, you're not thinking of Netflix and chill right because I-" He was saying, but he got cut off by the pillow I put over his face and pressed on with my hands and arms. He shouted, but I wasn't able to hear what he was saying, but he muffled a 'hey'.

I was taking the pillow of his face when his hands reached my waist and he started tickling me. Now I was the one screaming in laughter and he got up and was above me, making me laugh like a mad woman.

"St-stop!s--sto!" I stuttered out between my laughs. Bryan stopped tickling me after a while, and I took fast breaths, not being able to breath. But then I opened my eyes and saw Bryan on top of me staring at me. Now I really wasn't able to breath. He put his hand over my head and removed a strand of my hair that was blocking his view. 

I started panicking, I didn't want it to become awkward again like last time I lost my brain and kissed him back. I bit my lip, but then I noticed Bryan shudder, he started leaning in slowly, I guess I had made it worse. I quickly moved out of his grasp and sat back up playing with the remote's buttons.

"Uh...sorry" He said scratching his head nervously. I didn't say anything, what would I say anyways. No Bryan why'd you say sorry I want you to kiss me, let me feel those abs? 

We both stayed quiet staring at the screen in front of us, but we both knew that we weren't paying attention to what was happening in the movie. Bryan started getting closer to me and I was confused why he was doing so.

"I'm hungry" He said in that same husky voice. He lowered his mouth to my ear and put his hand on mine. I started tapping my foot nervously. I got out of his grasp again and moved to the side. 

"Um, there's food in the fridge from dinner" I said getting up.

"I'll get you pasta, as a thank you for being nice today" I said acting normal and before he could answer I went down stairs.

"That's not what I meant" I heard him say to himself.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I took multiple deep breaths and got the pasta out in a bowl.

I went back upstairs and Bryan was watching that same movie with a depressed look. There was no way I'd be able to spend so much time alone with him without wanting him.

I gave the bowl to him " I'm gonna go sleep I feel really tired" I said he just looked at me and nodded. I felt bad for just leaving him, but I wouldn't be able to control otherwise.

I knew I had feelings for him, but I just didn't see it happening, the best thing to do is just dig a whole in my heart and take out all those feelings  and put them in the deleted files in my brain.

I lay there on my bed not being able to sleep. Bryan was on the other side of the door in the lounge watching a movie, while I lay here. I know Bryan must be confused because of me, he would get close to me and I would just run away. I didn't want him to think I don't like him, but does he even like me in that way, or just think I'm hot now. Yeah I love him for his looks, but he's kind and funny too. I don't want to be with someone who just loves me for my looks. I'm not saying Bryan' s like that at all, but I just don't even know if I'm ready for a relationship.

My mind was whirling like a huge whirlpool and I felt like I was having a strong headache. I lay got up took some pill that helps with headaches and tried to go to sleep.

Hope you liked this chapter and I would like to thank Sianjager for adding 'Not my foe' to their list. And if you havn't added it to yours the go and add it!