Chapter 31: Language of Love test

Any covers you 've got? Share them with me, and obviously I'll give you credit for it.

"Ok, I hope everyone revised and is ready for this test, because this test is going to be the hardest one this year until your end of year exams" The teacher said putting the stack of our tests on his table. Like I was nervous before, he had made it ten times worse by saying that, even though I was good in french, I would stress too much and forget the answer. Then when I would look at the test again, I'd see how easy the question was and hate myself for being so nervous, when I could have passed in flying colors.

"So we all know the rules. No cheating, talking, laughing, and definitely no way you're going to the bathroom during the test. So whatever problems you guys have fix them in five minute and we will start the test at 11.30 on the dot" He said and sat down in his chair sipping on his cup of coffee.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I was getting more nervous by the minute. What if I'm the only one who fails and everyone hates me? No! stop it Ashley you're going to pass just drink water.

I sat at my desk and took out a black pen. "Dang Snow, you look really nervous for this test" Some one said standing in front of me.

"What do you want Bryan" I asked looking at the teacher.

"Nothing, I'm just saying relax, I'm the one who won't be able to go on the trip if I fail" He said leaning down and putting his elbows on my desk.

"Okay well thank you I guess, you can go now" I said.

"Oh come on why are you being so mean, we're friends and I'm giving you confidence" He said standing straight up and crossing his arms. Now I looked straight into his brown eyes and opened my mouth to speak, but the teacher said "Time's up" and glared at Bryan so he would go back to his seat.

"Now I'm passing the papers starting from the back to up front here, but no one flip the paper over until I say so" He warned and went to the back. I was still a little confused and stunned, Bryan and I were just friends? I don't think friends kiss like that. But maybe that kiss in the changing room was a mistake. I do so many mistakes and try and take them back, but unlike me he was actually able to take it back, and I guess the kiss yesterday was just so Felly would shut up. If he wanted us to be friends I couldn't do anything about it, but accept it, besides since when was I interested in my love life.

"Earth to Ashley" Mr. Marien waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh right! sorry" I said clicked my pen and starting the test.

**********

"Alright since this is the last lesson before the half term break I am going to mark these this lesson while you guys can watch a movie I pick" He said, a lot of people frowned.

"Oh come on! You're in a french class so I will have to pick a french movie" He said. Mr. Marien was from America and had studied french to become a french teacher, so when he spoke English, you couldn't have guessed he teaches french.

He turned the projector on and put on a movie from YouTube "Alright, this movie is about a woman who gets kidnapped... or should I say woman-naped" Mr. Marien said trying to make a dumb joke, which impressed no one.

"Anyways then she falls in love with the person who kidnaped her and makes him fall in love with her" He explained standing in the front of class. "Spoiler alert, it's very romantic" He said cupping his mouth with one hand.

"Oh come on Mr. Marien why do you always make us watch romances" Matt said sitting a couple desks on my left.

"Oh" Mr. Marien laughed "Because mon cherie, french is the language of love" He said making a heart with his hands. People rolled their eyes or put their foreheads on their desks.

*********

"Well done, everyone got over 90 percent, so I guess next lesson everyone should brings some snacks or chips so we can watch a movie of your choice and relax, enjoy your week off." Mr. Marien said.

I went out of the classroom with a huge smile on my face, I had gotten 93 percent and Bryan was bragging to everyone that he got 98 percent, the highest marks. I was happy with my result and impressed by how motivated Bryan was to get good marks, just to go to that trip, or maybe it was the free lesson.

Talia was walking out of her spanish class looking like upset, "What happened?" I asked.

"Matt just asked me out again this morning" She said

"Oh my god, what did you say" I asked

"The truth. I'm with Leo now and I love him, I don't care about Matt" She said as we walked to her locker. I stopped in my tracks shocked at what she said. "What happened" She asked looking around.

"Y-you love him?" I asked shocked. She looked down at her feet smiling and nodding her head.

"I do, I told him yesterday and he instantly said he loved me back" She said, her cheeks were starting to turn a tomato red, and she tried to hide it with her long brown hair strands.

"How can you be so sure, that you love them?" I asked

"I just knew, I've dated so many people, and even the guy who I had almost worshipped for so many years. So when I met Leo I just knew he was the one after a while." She said walking slowly.

"Oh my god! Talia I'm so happy for you!" I squealed hugging her ignoring the students raised eye brows.

"Now we are definitely going to the trip and celebrating" I said putting her in arms length.

"Celebrate what?" I girl asked. We both turned to look at who was standing in front of us and saw a her wearing neon shorts sticking to her thighs and a black tight top showing way too much cleavage. How'd she even walk around in school like that was something I just couldn't understand until this day.

"Hi Cassie what's your problem?" Talia asked with a annoyed look on her face.

"Oh nothing, it was a question. What's there to celebrate?" She asked keeping her fake smile.

"Nothing" I said, she narrowed her eyes instantly.

"Fine if you won't say anything, I'll figure it out some other way, by losers" She said and flipped her hair sashaying away.

"Ugh that bit-" Talia said in disgust but Leo had come behind her and hugged her from behind, while putting a hand on her mouth.

"Woah, don't swear right next to the principal's office" He said still hugging, she turned around and hugged him back.

"Ugh, you guys are getting worse everyday" I said laughing and running out the hallway dramatically.

As I was running I bumped into someone, it was Luke "Ow!" I said turning to face him.

"Sorry, but your the one who was running while looking behind" He said

"Right, I'm sorry" I said rolling my eyes.

"So have you packed for the trip?" He asked

"No, we've got a week to pack and I was too busy trying to pass in french" I said rubbing my arm where I had bumped into him. He nodded and before he could say something I said "So I'm going to go and have lunch, because I'm starving" I said.

"Oh ok" He said     "Are you coming?" I asked

"Oh I actually already had lunch so see you after school" He said and waved. I ran to the lunch room starving for food, and boy the lunch line was huge. Bryan was grinning at me, sitting at a table with his football team and I asked a girl to save my spot while I ran to grab a handful of fries from his plate. He complained, but I quickly ran back to the line before he could pull the fries away. Now I was the one grinning and he just rolled his eyes with a sly smile on his face. I gave two to the girl who saved my spot and munched on the fries until it was my turn to eat.

I knew Luke was right and that I should start packing, or at least make a check list, but I was being lazy and said I'd do it tomorrow after I got home from school.

Uploaded two chapters today because I'm getting the vaccine tomorrow and I don't want you guys to hate me. So hopefully I won't get a fever and just have a little arm pain, so I can write the next day or so.

Love y'all and don't forget to subscribe.