Chapter 34: Truth or Zap

We had been on the road for four hours now and I was sick to the core. I had watched three movies and a couple episodes of gossip girl...well I was trying to anyways. Next to me on my right, Luke was snoring like an ogre, behind me Leo and Talia were...really loud. I know the back is the most private, but that doesn't mean it's sound proof. Then in front was the worst part, because I could see and hear Cassie and Bryan. She kept giggling and touching him, I would cringe every once in a while. She would bent toward him, or put her ponytail on his arm.

I could see Bryan's eyes in the rearview and would quickly look out the window when he caught me, he would be smiling at her. She noticed him looking at me through the rearview and whipped her head around to face me, she gave me a quick death stare then turned around. 

I put on my headphones again and turned up the volume to full, trying to ignore everything that was happening in this freaking car. But then suddenly Cassie caught my eye. She bent forward to reach for Bryan's hand and put it on her thigh. She turned her head around and gave me a devil's smile. My mouth was dropped open and I wanted to bend forward and cut off her nasty hand. She saw me tense and started rubbing his hand up and down her thigh. Luckily before I got to lose all my patience Bryan removed his hand from her and put it on the steering wheel. Now it was Cassie who's mouth was open. I couldn't stop myself from saying something.

"Close your mouth girl, you don't want flies going in" I said amused, she turned to me and said "Listen you bi-" Before she could finish Leo said "Woah, relax Cassie no need to start drama" He said holding a hand up, so he was listening? She rolled her eyes and turned back to face the road ahead.

Bryan looked at me through the rearview and at first I tried ignoring it, but then again I can tell him to stop. I bent forward and his eyes flickered back to the road, I went as close as I could get while still sitting on my seat, halfway.

"Eyes on the road" I whispered, he turned around rolling his eyes while smiling, I smiled back sitting in my seat.

********

"Guys is anyone bored?" Luke asked 

"I'm hungry" Talia said

"I'm both" Bryan said

"Well, I've got cheese sandwiches" I said taking them out

"Yes! Your mom's heavenly cheese sandwiches, I love her!" Talia said grabbing one right after I opened the lid. Leo turned to Talia looking offended "Excuse me" He said crossing his arms, Talia looked at him munching or the sandwich .

"Oh come on Babe! Food is a way to woman's heart also" She said pointing out, he shook his head and grabbed one as well. I tossed one to Bryan and Luke, I asked Cassie just for the sake of being nice, but she harshly said no.

"Hmmm, wanna make this interesting?" Talia asked having an expression like she was thinking of an idea.

"Yes" Cassie said then took out a little box from her handbag.

"What's that?" Luke asked an obvious question which everyone was thinking at the moment.

"Well, since I knew you guys are boring, I thought I'd bring something fun just in case you're up for something exciting" She said with an amused look.

"Ugh, no can't we just sleep or listen to music?" Luke said slipping down in his seat. Cassie glared at him "Oh honey you don't have to play" She said her eyes narrowed. 

"I wanna play" Bryan said

"And I don't" Luke said, then Bryan pulled the car at a gas station right before we were about to miss it, "Let's swap then, you can drive while listening to your music and I'll get to play" He said turning around. Luke smiled nodding and jumped out of his seat to go around to the driver's. Bryan unbuckled his seat and came to sit next to me.