Chapter 47: Drunk confession

Dear reader please take a moment and smile for 60 seconds, it'll make you feel great whether or not you're feeling happy or search up people smiling on google and you feel good.

Challenge: Compliment or smile at, at least 5 people (cuz you only have one life make it special!)

"I don't think you mind" I said smirking, he was about to reply, but the door suddenly opened and in came the heel queen.

"What the f*ck are you doing with him, get off" Cassie came running towards us and pulled me away from Bryan.

"Uh control the hands b!tch" I said and pushed her behind, after she got balanced on her feet she glared at me like I was a dirty rat on her new Gucci bag.

"I've broken you're foot once, I'll do it again" She said and she came forward lifting her foot up a little as if to threaten me.

"Not this time you don't" I said and then I nailed my boot heel on her foot, she deserved it, if she thought she could just go on with her life happily after messing up so many she was so wrong, she suddenly yanked at one of my hair strands and I slapped her in return. Bryan pushed her away suddenly and pulled me behind.

"We're going" Bryan said pulling me by the hand towards the exit of the kitchen while Cassie swore louder than ever at me.

"Bryan let me hit her, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" I said trying to remove my hand from his but his grip was way to tight.

"I know, but you're drunk so it's better you finish this later." He said, that made me smile.

We got out of the house and then I was about to sit in the seat next to him, but I just stood there with the car door open while Bryan put on his seat belt, when he noticed me standing there, he gave me a confused look.

"Um, this dress isn't really... I can't sit without it..." I said showing him hand gestures to show him it was way too short and would start crawling up my thighs.

"Oh...uh" Bryan said realizing then he looked around for something, he grabbed something from behind and handed me the extra shirt he always carries around. I sat in the car and put the shirt over my exposed legs. Bryan started the car and the only noises I could hear were from out of the car.

"Can we not go home" I said in a moody tone.

"Then where do you want to go?" Bryan said, literally everything he said made me turn on, but I had to stay calm.

"I don't know" I said laughing.

"Ashley you know your curfew's at eleven" He said reasoning with me, I wasn't in the mood to talk about home or things going back to how they were in the morning, I was loving tonight. I suddenly pointed at a mall that we were about to cross.

"It's closed"

"No one cares, just go!" I said quickly so we wouldn't miss the entrance. Bryan turned the car towards the mall and when we entered the parking lot there wasn't even one car there, the only light that reflected was the dim red light coming from the big sign, but other than that we couldn't see anyone.

"See-" Bryan was saying, but I got out of the car before he could finish "Ashley get back in" He said, when I wouldn't, he got out and followed me towards the building, when I went to the entrance (which was closed) I but my back against cold wall I closed my eyes and took three big deep breaths, I felt Bryan's gaze on me the whole time. When I opened my eyes again he was right there in front of me. This year I had made so many boundaries and broken so many, but I wanted to break this one forever, I hated this boundary more than I hat Cassie.