Chapter 29: Convincing

"Come on Vanessa, help us!" Talia exclaimed. We were sitting in Vanessa's pink glamorous room, which she redecorated deciding pink was her color. Chloe was sitting on her soft fluffy pink desk chair and Talia and I were sitting on our knees in front of her begging for her to come with us on the trip.

"Sorry guys I'm with Chloe on this one" Vanessa said sitting on her bed crossing her arms. We both turned to look at Vanessa in surprise.

"Oh no, not you too" Talia said sighing loudly.

"Guys come on, you don't want to celebrate with Talia, plus it'll be so much fun" I said looking at the both queens who wouldn't listen to us. 

"My parents won't let me go, I'm grounded for failing on my chemistry test" Chloe said, she had a point she did get really bad grades, and her parents would need a lot of convincing.

"We'll tutor you!" I said "And help you do a lot of chores so they won't be able to say no" I said.

"Nah it won't work, we all know it won't" Chloe said.

"Exactly, and my cousins are coming over that weekend so there's no way you guys will be able to convince my parents" Vanessa said.

Talia stood up groaning in anger, "I have a feeling you don't want to go" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"It's not that, we just can't" Chloe said. We stayed still for a while when Vanessa said "Well anyways, congrats Talia!" and with that she jumped on her hugging her like she was trying to choke her, they both tripped and fell on the bed. Chloe was laughing hysterically and she jumped on top of them as well. 

"You guys are crazy" I said giggling, rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on, that's what you love about us" Chloe said pulling me in as well.

******

"Wait what?!"  Talia exclaimed walking out of Vanessa's house "Why haven't you convinced them yet?" She asked. I still hadn't mentioned I was going (or well hopefully I was) to the trip.

"Relax, I'm sure they'll let me, since Bryan's going as well, they want care" I said looking down at my feet. Talia clicked open her car and we sat inside.

"Ok well I will kill you, if you bail out of this" She warned. I smiled which made her roll her eyes and she started the car.'

Short chapter, but had to get this info in to make sense so don't hate me. Lol