Epilogue

Oh wow we're finally at the end! I can't beleive it. Anyways enjoy the last of this book.- *tears* :()

"Oh my god I can't wait to see her!" I exclaimed as Bryan pulled up in front of a house in the suburbs.

"Wait, he told you it's a girl?" Bryan asked parking.

"Yeah, I kept bugging him to reveal if it was a boy or a girl, and then when he didn't, I pushed Rose to tell me, and she did!" I said getting more excited by the passing seconds.

"Okay, well let's go meet her." Bryan said and unbuckled his seat, I hopped out of the car instantly and grabbed the big pink bouquet of flowers while Bryan held a bright pink baby car seat with tiny presents wrapped in it. 

It had been almost four years since I saw Luke. I was always in touch with him on the phone, but it wasn't the same. He even told me about how he met Rose at the company he was working and how she was the one to propose. I tried really hard to be able to attend their wedding, but I was stuck with finishing my degree, while Bryan was able to attend either because he had a trip to Singapore that week. So when we found out about the baby we finally were able to get a couple days off and decided to go meet with them.

"Snow relax we're staying in this neighborhood for a while." Bryan called out as I rushed to the doorstep.

"Bryan, I want to spend as much time I can with them, besides I think we're already late, Talia and Matt are probably here already!" I said tapping my foot so he would hurry up.

When we graduated from high school, Talia found out that Leo was cheating on her with Cassie, and so she broke up with him. Then two years back, she and Matt met again at the airport and she found out her crush on him never really vanished. So now they were together and I couldn't wait to meet them as well.

"Hurry up!" I said like a two year old.

"Ok" Bryan said balancing the gifts on the baby car seat. Then when he finally reached the doorstep, I rang the bell, and after a couple seconds a woman with red hair dressed neatly opened the door, I recognized her immediately as to what Luke described she looked like and I went in for a straight up hug.

"Rose, Oh my god! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you."  I said.

"Oh hi! Your Ashley right?" She asked hugging me back, I hummed in agreement "Yeah Luke's told me a lot about you, I was also wondering when I'd get to meet you." She said, then I noticed her smile, she looked so kind and her smile was even more humble.

"Oh and you must be Bryan." Rose said looking behind me at him.

"Yeah, hi Rose we've been waiting a long time to meet you." Bryan said laughing.

"Rose are you going to keep them standing, or let them in?" I heard Luke's muffled voice from inside.

"Right, I was going to do that" Rose shouted through the corridor then looked at us "Right well he's right, please come in." She said signaling to come in. I handed her the flowers and she gave me a 'you shouldn't have' look. Then I asked her where the baby was and ran to the living room in excitement as calmly as I could. Then I saw Luke sitting on a comfy red couch holding the cutest girl I've ever seen.

"Oh my god! She's adorable." I said and sat next to Luke.

"Eh, if she looked more like me she'd look cuter." Luke said, then Rose stood in front of him clearing her throat.

"Yeah right I'm sure you looked adorable at this age." Bryan said rolling his eyes in sarcasm and holding his hands out to carry the baby, Luke slowly and carefully gave him the girl and leaned back as if to be tired.