Chapter 39: Head back

"Careful!" Bryan yelled as he put his arms out.

"Bryan I'm fine can you stop acting like mom" I say for the seventh time. After Cassie had stepped on my toe and broke my toenails, they took me to the hospital where the doctors had cleaned up the blood and put my foot in a cast, I now had crutches and the doctors said I'd heal in a week or two, enough for me to be able to walk without support.

"Sorry" He said, but his facial expressions showed me otherwise.

We walked to the car and sat in. Luke was sitting in the drivers seat and when he looked at the cast he gave me a light smile and shook his head. Bryan helped me put the crutches in the car and then sat in the seat next to Luke.

"Well now we're too late for any waterfall" I say looking at the time on my phone, it said 12:44 and the waterfall closed at 4 which meant we wouldn't be able to make it.

"We aren't going to go anyways" Luke said, looking at me through the rearview, I gave a sorry look, to which he rolled his eyes.

We finally came to the hotel and Talia ran to the car and opened the door, when she saw my cast, she looked like she was about to explode with anger.

"How is Cassie getting away with this?!" She said

"What's done is done, now can you please help me?" I say trying to get up and she quickly came forward to help, Bryan came with the crutches.

"Exactly" Bryan said, Talia immediately looked like she was about to slap him.

"You don't get to say anything! It's because of you we had to handle that bitch's shit ever since the trip started, and now this! You should be begging Ashley for forgiveness, and yet you're not a little guilty!" She started shouting at him.

"T come down, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to reach the hospital so fast, and I would've lost a lot more blood." I said holding her hand,  she visually relaxed and took a deep breath.

"You wouldn't have had to go to the hospital in the first place, if it wasn't for him" Sher said then walked behind me leaving Luke and Bryan to lock the car and follow us not so far away.

********

"We're leaving" Bryan said as he burst into my hotel room.

"What, wait what are you doing!" I said as he suddenly started folding my clothes and putting them in my suitcase.

"You're in pain and it's all my fault so we all decided it's best we leave, everyone's packing and we'll be on the road in an hour." He said without stopping and went to the bathroom to get my brush and other things.

I grabbed my crutches and walked over to him "Bryan, we came all the way here and we're leaving already, it hasn't even been two days" I say calmly

He stopped packing and sat down on my bed "I'm sorry" He whispered. Now I felt guilty, it wasn't his fault Cassie tricked him and asked to come, he was just being the nice guy he is. I sat down next to him and he stayed still, slowly I gently touched his hand and entwined my fingers in his, his grip tightened, but he still wouldn't look at me. Exhausted I put my head on his firm should and sighed.

"Guys you ready, we-" Talia said as she opened the door fully and had a surprised expression on her face, Bryan had immediately gotten up and I looked out the window, but we were too late.

"Um, once you're done doing that...come to the lobby we're checking out" She said with an amused expression she was trying to hide.

"Talia we don't have to leave" I said

"And stay in the same hotel as that b!tch...not a chance" She scoffed and skipped out of the room.

Bryan continued to finish packing my stuff and I just stayed quiet.

***********

"Leo I'm driving and you're not getting me out of this one" Talia said firmly pointing a finger at him, he put his hands up before quickly kissing her and hopping in the seat behind next to Bryan. I sat in the seat next to Talia and was already feeling tired.

"People I'm putting some music on" Luke said before putting on a rap song, Bryan turned arount to face him (Luke was in the back seat) and shook his head, so Luke put on a song Talia loved and talked about this whole trip. Talia started dancing and the car went swirling around a little, Leo started screaming like a girl and I couldn't stop laughing. Bryan was laughing hysterically mimicking Leo girly scream and expressions.

The ride home was already much better then when we were going to the resort.

K that's it for today :) Love y'all