Chapter 35: Room arrangments

"Right this way" A man dressed in a resort uniform. We headed to the glass elevator and went to the third floor, after two turns we walked to a hallway which had rooms on one side and on the other was a long gold bar  going around the hallway. As you looked below, you could see the lobby and people walk in and out.

The man then stopped in front of a door and showed us where all three rooms we booked were, then after giving the cards to Talia he left saying all our luggage was set inside one room. two of our rooms were next to eachother and there was one room on the opposite and you'd have to go around the indoor balcony to go to it.

"Um, we've got three rooms and six people, how's gonna work?" Luke asked.

"Well on room is going to be mine and Leo's" Talia said

"Then me and Luke can take this one and Cassie and Ash..." Bryan's voice trailed off as he realized what he just said, I looked over at Cassie and she was staring daggers at me, yup there was no way I was sharing a room with her. 

"Uh no. I want my own room" Luke demanded putting his hands on his hips "Yeah same!" Cassie said.

"Then where the hell will I go, you're not getting your own room" Bryan said sternly "I've driven most of the way here and I haven't even gotten enough sleep, so no!" Bryan said now looking pissed.

"Guys stop screaming we're not in the car anymore" Leo said, I turned to Talia "Talia you and I are sharing a room and I don't care if you and Leo disapprove because I'm not going to share with Cassie!" I said, Talia looked guilty and she knew I was right.

"Ok fine" She said then let go of Leo's hand, then I suddenly felt bad for shouting at her when it wasn't her fault Cassie was here, it was Bryan's. I turned my head to Bryan while he was arguing with Luke.

"Bryan!" I said to get his attention, and he and Luke turned to me, waiting for me to continue. Before I could blame him for this mess since he's the one who let Cassie tag along, I changed my mind I was tired and did not want to fight with Cassie. So instead I said "You're being to loud" I said signaling with my eyes towards a dad and a little kid were coming out of a room. 

"Uh I can't stand this anymore, you know what, Ashley have this hotel room I'm getting myself a suite" Cassie said and bolted across the hallway to the elevator. My frown suddenly turned upside down and I was smiling happily.

"Well then you won't be needing me" Talia said and put the other cards in my hand before pulling Leo into the room we were standing in front of and slamming the door. Now it was just Me, Bryan and Luke in the hallway.

"Okay then I'm going to the one across and I think this one is your card" I said handing it to Luke and skipping to the other side after waving. I heard Bryan groan and both of them complain about having to share, but who cares.

******

It was a couple hours later and I had unpacked and now I was just lying down on the small beige couch, the crisp white bedsheets looked to good to ruin. I was listening to music and closed my eyes when someone knocked on the door, I got up and  opened the door after I heard a familiar voice.

"Yes?" I asked hands on my hips

"Wanna go to the pool" He asked with a grin

"Weren't you just complaining you needed eight hours of sleep, a while ago" I said raising my eye brow.

"Eh, two are enough for now, so?" He asked again, I was hesitating

"Um, is anyone else going?" I asked