Chapter 5

Opening my eyes, I looked around to see I was in a driving car.
"Look who is awake." A guy said. I got fucking kidnapped by a bunch of perverts.

My head started pounding, I tried moving my hands but they were tied behind my back. Sighing I looked up at the three men.

The one to the left had a piercing on his eyebrow, blonde curly hair the middle was skinny with black hair that stopped below his ear, the one to the right was big, black hair that was pushed back. They all had tattoos all over their body. All three combined looked like polka dots. I started laughing while looking at them.

"What are you looking at?" The guy to the right asked.

"All three of you look like a fucking oreo." I laughed harder.

"But to answer your question Your face is just fine but you will have to put a bag over that personality of yours because it is shit." The three of them laughed. It wasn't even a compliment.

"Well, boys we got our self a feisty one." Dumb fuckers.

"You want to see feisty? Come closer." I said but he didn't move

"What you're not scared of me are you?" I asked cocking my head to the side.
"Am not scared of you but am not dumb." He said

I sighed "Am gonna call you three dingbat, bonehead, and Ass monkey. It seems like it's gonna be a long drive. We might have well got to know each other. Am Viktoria." I said with a smile. I wasn't gonna tell them my actual name.

"You know Ass monkey you're not that bad looking," I said through clenched teeth.
"Man, she's trying to flirt with you," Dingbat said with a laugh.

"I don't need to flirt I will seduce you with my awkwardness." I grinned at them.
For the rest of the ride, I talked and I sang. I felt the car come to a stop. Immediately they all rushed out leaving me to talk to myself.

"Okay, that was rude." I scoffed.
Another guy came and took me out of the van.

Stepping down onto the pavement. I looked around to see a huge Mansion. The building was huge like a castle, outside was a big driveway with a fountain in the middle of the circular driveway. To the left of the building was a very big empty plot of land while the right was big parking for cars, very rich expensive cars. The building was gold with big gold doors.

Why am I being held hostage at a place like this?

Ass Monkey I learned name is Ivan came over to me with a piece of tape. I gave him a questioning look but he smirked at me. He placed it over my mouth then pushed me towards the stairs leading up to the building. I tried talking but it just came out muffled.
Inside was even better than outside. I managed to make a tear in the tape, using my tongue I tried to make it wider.

"Why am I being held hostage at the most beautiful place I have ever seen," I asked Ivan. He stopped and looked at my mouth with disbelief. I flashed him a smile. He sighed and pushed me down the hallway.

"You think you're being held hostage here," he said with a slight chuckle

"Well if I'm not what am I here for."

"You will find out," He said while carrying me to what I assume was the lowest level of the building.

Pushing the metal door open he pushed me into the seat and untied the chain on my hand that they had to replace because I was able to break the rope.

"They're going to take your blood and all that shit to see if you're healthy or not," He said while taking the seat opposite of me. 
Dingbat, whose name was Timofey, walked in with a folder.

"Couldn't find anything on her, only Viktoria we could find in the area we got her from is her, she doesn't have any sisters and looks nothing like her," Timofey explained while looking at me. Is he calling me ugly?

"Face recognition, am sure she's somewhere on the system," Ivan said while looking through the folder.

"Nope she's like a ghost," Timofey said while re-reading the papers on the desk.

"WOOOOOO." I started making ghost noises. They looked at me.

"Who are you," asked Ivan. I stared back at him not saying anything.

"Oh, so now your not talking. Well, all hopes are on the doctor. We could probably find someone related and connect it back to her." He said while getting up.

I didn't have a relative, well I don't think I do.