Chapter 15

Alexi gave me a quick tour of the restricted floor where I decided to stay instead of the house. I was in the house getting the stuff Matey told me was here. I was walking through the hallways when I saw a door with flowers that stood out from the other plain doors. I went and opened it, I knew this was my mom's room. It looked as if no one had ever come in here. Walking over to the desk I saw a chest, opening it I saw a necklace that looks like the one mom gave me. This one was black. When you find another necklace like this tell the person who owns it that I love him and I am so sorry. I wrapped my fingers around the necklace around my neck. I took the necklace out of the chest.

Closing it I went over to her closet looking in it and there were still clothes. Mom had really good taste in clothes. I closed the door and flopped onto the bed. I breathed in the air after so many years it still smelled of her.

"What the fuck are you doing here." I jumped off the bed and looked at the door to see Waylan looking furious as ever.

"I asked a fucking question what the fuck are you doing here. You're not supposed to be here, don't you know to keep your place at other people's house" He grabbed my arms and pushed me out the door.

"Just because you have the privilege to stay here doesn't mean you go walking around into every room you see." He huffed and walked away. Grumpy Pants.

I went back to my room and wrapped myself in the sheets of the bed. I heard my bedroom door open but didn't bother to look. Soon I felt something heavy on me.

"What the hell" I heard a laugh and knew it was Alexi.

"Get off me you fat fucking pig" I felt him get up and sit beside me. I got up and hit him in the head and he tumbled over laughing.

"I wonder if the Mafia's oldest son is ticklish" He instantly stopped laughing and that answered my question I got on him and started tickling him making him laugh harder.

"Fu-fuck s-s-stop" I laughed at his stutter.

"What's going on here?" I jumped off of Alexi and turned to look at the door.

"Dad" Alexi jumped off the bed. I was trying to hold back my laughter at how flustered he looked.

"Uhh w-w" He stopped and looked at me for help. I didn't have an excuse so I just shrugged.

"This one is on you big boy" I got up and went to sit on the chair in the room. He watched my hand, confused as I followed his gaze. The necklace was still in my hand.

"Why do you have that?" He asked looking up at me Alexi looked between us confused. I looked at him unsure what to say.

"Get out." He said to me, He clenched his teeth.

"Dad."

"GET OUT." I got up and quickly ran out of the room. Matvey grabbed me by the hand, taking the necklace from my grasp then pushing me out.

"You have no right to go in her room taking things." He breathed in trying to calm himself

"Tomorrow Luka is officially coming. He has been here a couple of times but not much to know the place well. Annika, you're going to be his tour guide and please don't embarrass us." He gave me a stern look before walking away.

"Annika, so that's your name" I ignored him, rolling my eyes I jumped on Alexi wrapping my legs around his torso.

"I think you're getting a little too comfortable with me" he moved his hands around me to keep me from falling.

"Am I, I didn't realize. Your father is scary." He laughed and I leaned off of him to look him in the eyes. We stared for a good three seconds, and I got down from him.

"As I said he hasn't been himself since she left. Hey, we should see how well you are with weapons." He headed over to the door waiting on me. Why not? I got up and we went to the car. We drove to the main building and walked to the back where the men practiced their shooting.

"Have you ever shot a gun?" I nodded my head placing my ear muffs on. Alexi handed me an M39 EMR sniper, I got down and concentrated on my target. It was shaped like a man.

BANG BANG

"WOW, not bad" He clapped and walked towards me. I got up and looked at my target. There was a hole in the head of the man.

"She is a natural." We turned towards the voices. Two girls walked up.

"Hey, Karina. Anatasia'' Alexi looked at Anastasia in disgust.

"Hi I'm Karina, you must be the new girl. I was happy to hear another girl made it but now I see why you did, you have potential" I smiled back at her.

"Annika, it's lovely meeting you" I looked back at Anastasia as she walked over to me. Anatasia was beautiful, curvy, with big breasts and ass. Her face was caked with makeup and her blonde hair was in a ponytail. Karina was small, brown hair and slightly curvy.

"You should know who I am. If you don't am Anatasia I'm the top fighter here and I don't do nicely to newbies who wanna steal my spot." Her voice was laced with venom. I understood why nobody likes her. Total bitch. I stood my ground glaring at her

"We should get to dinner." Alexi must have sensed the tension around us. I went to put the sniper down and walked in the direction of the dining room.

---

After eating dinner Alexi and I were in the room talking.

"If a boy liked you how would you ask them out on a date?" I looked at him ohh Alexi likes someone.

"Well if a boy ever liked me I would have gone up to them and asked them out. I don't know, I'm the wrong person to ask, I have never really liked a boy." I looked down while playing with my fingers.

He gasped and sat up. "You're a fucking virgin arent you" I laughed at his assumptions.

"No, actually I lost that when I was sixteen." I fell back on the couch.

"That's all. That's fucking all. No details or anything, just a plain I lost my V card, nothing else. Fucking boring." He fell back on his back. It wasn't anything special. I was drunk and the guy was definitely drunk we had sex and woke up with hangovers at the end. Nothing interesting to me.

"What about you? Are you still a virgin"

He laughed "Nah I've fucked people am no virgin... both ways" It was my turn to gasp. I jumped out of my seat and walked over, laying on my stomach next to him.

"You have had sex both ways? Are you coming out to me?" He laughed and shook his head.

"I came out to my family at the age of eight I had a friend she had a barbie and a Ken doll and let me tell you Ken, is fucking hot. I fantasized about him being in me, I was young but not innocent.

I took the ken doll and walked up to my parent's room. I went up to them and showed them the doll. They thought it was adorable but when I opened my mouth they went quiet." I laughed at just the thought of mom's reaction.

"Just imagine your child walking up to you with a ken doll and saying mom, dad I think ken is sexy when naked." I busted out laughing.

"They were shocked. I came out to the mafia at thirteen. They were very respectful about it mostly because they were probably scared they would get killed. I ran around every hall shouting IM FUCKING GAY BITCHES. Some girls just don't get it and still fucking try but am a masculine gay so they couldn't really tell either way. It's not like I'm walking around with a Im gay sign attached to my ass." At this point I couldn't breathe, I felt tears running from my eyes.

"I kinda knew, the way you only eye raped men and not girls and how you talked about Luka that was weird." I said while catching my breath. He laughed and rolled on his side with a sigh.

"We should get to bed, you have a big day tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and groaned.