Chapter 25

I was in the kitchen with my head resting on my arm taking sips of water, Karina was telling me about some charity event that was being held.

We own multiple clubs, hotels and other buildings so in the business world we are famous. There is a charity event held every year by different people. I knew this because Richard was among the famous people, I learned that he owned a couple of famous hotels around the world which was why he traveled so much.

Last year it was the Sidorov family, this year it was the Pavlov's. At these events, we try to get business deals for the company.

"So how was the date?" I closed my eyes and sighed.

"It was shit, he wanted to kiss me but he didn't. Now he's avoiding me and I have no problem with that. I don't want to see his face again."

"That bad?" I slowly nodded my head at her.

"Well, I already bought us dresses, I got the makeup and hairstylist already so we're prepared for tomorrow." She got off her seat and walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh, and we have a meeting later today about the event." She said before leaving. 

Groaning, I got up and went downstairs. Going outside I took a deep breath in.

Tomorrow the whole mafia is gonna know I'm Mateys daughter then every other mafia is going to find out because news travels fast among us. It still felt weird to know that I was living with my father.

I remembered everything from yesterday and how I called him dad. He seemed genuinely happy so I stuck to it.

I heard a high pitch scream turning my head to see the source, I immediately turned it back around. Fucking hell.

"ANNIKA" Eva ran up to me and gave me a hug that I didn't return. Sofia and Maria were right behind her.

"We haven't seen you in like ages." Sofia came up beside me.

"Yeah, I've been busy." I slowly pushed Eva off me.

"Yeah, she's one of them now." Maria looked me in the eye and I saw jealousy surging through them.

"Now that you can be in the restricted zone have you seen the new sex piece." Eva winked at me

"Sex peice?" I asked, looking at them.

"Yeah Luka Stepanov, we saw him the other day training with his men, his chest and his shiny hair he was so perfect." Sofie dropped her head back in admiration.

"I heard he's good in bed." Maria crossed her arms and tilted her head. I wanted to get out of here. I'm a jealous bitch and it's hard to hide it.

"Baby doll." Looking over their heads I saw Alexi approaching us.

"Baby doll?" They all looked at me with their mouths wide open.

"Am I interrupting something?" Alexi asked whilst looking at the girls.

"No, we were just catching up I guess." Looking at the three girls I saw them eye raping Alexi I wanted to gag.

"Well, dad wants you and he's furious." Alexi said while smiling at me.

"Why?"

"Oh well, I don't know why maybe because you went out in the middle of the night when you a target, and I don't know we caught you and Waylan high as fuck. Annika over five hundred people were reported dead this morning AND to make matters worse you wrote your name on whatever was left of the building. YOU WROTE YOUR FUCKING NAME." His hand was flying all over the place trying to make a point using hand gestures.

"It was a signature, who doesn't leave their signature on their work and it wasn't my name it was my middle name but they don't know that." I shrugged it off and walked away.

"YOUR A FUCKING CRAZY BITCH." 

---

Walking into the office I saw Luka over by the sofa doing paperwork and Waylan sitting in the chair in front of Dad's desk, while he was sitting behind his desk doing paperwork. He looked up at me and signaled me to sit.

He sighed and gave me the disappointed face. I hated that face.

He took his tablet from the stand in front of him and gave it to me. On the screen was a tabloid of the building I burned with my name written on what's left of it.

"You killed over five hundred people." I frowned. Damn it.

"Fuck I was hoping for more." He looked at me shocked. I heard laughter in the room.

"She really is your daughter," Luka said without looking up from his papers.

"Annika you are already a target to the Italians I don't need you to be a fucking target for the police force." He slammed his fist onto the desk, obviously really angry.

"You're lucky you didn't leave anything that will track them back to us because if they did, it will be your problem. You went in the middle of the night and burned buildings down with over a dozen people in it."

I heard Waylan chuckle beside me. Giving him the eye he immediately shut up.

Dad looked from me to Waylan, probably trying to figure out what we were hiding.

"What else did you do?" He folded his hands trying to calm himself.

Waylan started laughing hysterically.

I covered my face with my hand. There was a ding on his tablet, he looked at me and took it up. Reading whatever it was I could tell it wasn't good. He sighed and rubbed his face.

"I don't know if I should feel proud, angry, or disappointed." He placed the tablet back on its stand, his intercom beeped.

"Boss, we have a problem." Dad groaned and stood up.

"Does it have to be fucking now?" He asked through the speaker on his desk.

"Y-yes boss, umm.. s-someone stole two million umm dollars from your private account, sir." The guy on the other side said.

"AND HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN I PAY YOU GUYS FOR ONE FUCKING THING AND YOU CANT DO IT RIGHT HOW THE FUCK DID SOMEONE STEAL TWO FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS FROM MY FUCKING ACCOUNT." He yelled at them. Well they are fucked.

"W-w-we don't know s-sir, we t-traced it back to someone named Liam Smith. He owns a club not too far from here."

"ARE YOU IN CHARGE OF ALL THE MONEY THAT GOES IN AND OUT OF MY ACCOUNT?"

"Uhh  no, sir but the person who is right here."

"WELL PUT HIM THE FUCK ON."

"H-hello boss?" I could hear the fear in his voice.

"YOUR FUCKING FIRED"

"B-but boss I uhh I can't be fired because of t-the omerta. The only way Im-Oh shit."

“AS I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE FUCKING FIRED. I will meet you downstairs to fire you and don't even think of running IS THAT CLEAR.”

"Y-yes sir" His voice cracked. He turned the intercom off and looked back at us.

"Now I want you two on a leash. Actually, I just want you on a leash." He pointed at me.

"Luka keep my daughter on a close eye, so she doesn't go running around slitting the throat and stabbing their larynx out, THEN FUCKING BURN THEM." I just wanted my drugs can't blame me for the adrenaline rush.

"And I want you, Karina, and Anatasia to get my two million dollars back." He slammed his hand on the desk then walked out.