Chapter 37

"So what's the plan," Karina suggested.

"We hold him hostage until dad gets what he wants from his father." We were in my room getting ready for school, she stayed over last night with me. Karina was wearing a black plain dress with a jacket.

I was wearing a red sweater and a red skirt. It wasn't cold today so we decided to wear some shoes.

"We kidnap him, then we hold him hostage in an abandoned building." We got into the elevator.

"That's very smart. We could get Luka and Waylan to kidnap him." Nodding, we got out and walked towards the car.

---

Walking to our class I stopped Karina.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me with concern but my eyes were glued to the doorway, I turned around looking for someone.

"Girl over there that looks like a cake. Come here." She ran over to us.

"Walk into that classroom." Karina raised her eyebrow.

"What?" She asked me.

"I said to walk into that classroom. Please." I moved Karina to the other side of the hallway. The girl was hesitant but walked in. She screamed out when blue paint splashed all over.

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly at her. We walked past her and going to the back of the classroom we looked at Kirill who looked angry.

"How did you know?" Karina turned to look at me

"I spent a year with him and he doesn't back out from a challenge. From now on we watch everything. We are in a prank war now." 

---

"THOSE LITTLE BITCHES." Kirill walked out of the locker room covered in honey and bird feathers with his towel wrapped around his torso. He glared at us and walked away. We high-fived each other and walked away laughing. Pushing the door open we saw a crowd around Karina's car.

"No" She breathed out and ran through the students. Walking up beside me, I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Karina started laughing with me.

"This is the most pathetic prank I have ever seen." Karina's car tires were screwed off, everything else perfectly intact.

"I'll call Waylan and ask if he could pick us up." I was leaning on her laughing hysterically. 

We were on back-to-back pranks. Kirill tried to prank us but would fail miserably but every prank we pulled was amazing. The day came to an end and we were called to Mr. Popov's office. Walking in the Assistant gave us a dirty glare. We went through the next door to find Kirill on the chair covered in green paint.

"Ms. Moltovs and Ms. Volkov, I have been hearing complaints about you." He said.

"What could we have possibly done if we came yesterday. All we have been getting is pranked all day. I already hate this school." Karina started crying. I hugged her rubbed her back shaking my head at Mr. Popov who looked terrified.

"Y-you could get off with a warning." He said. 

"WHAT!"

"Mr. Lebedev calm down."

Karina stopped crying instantly and we walked out and high-fived each other again. Walking out of the school there was a crowd of girls near a car.

"I think that's our ride, Luka came along by the way." Shaking my head we walked up to the car.

Luka and Waylan were leaning against the car. I ended up telling Waylan about us, he promised he wouldn't tell the others.

"Hi." I ran up to him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around his waist. 

"Hi" He opened the door for me.

"Annika!" I turned to see Kirill and Viktoria walking up to us.

"Is there something wrong?" Luka stepped in front of me. 

"Yes, there is, you should keep your bitches on a leash. You both should watch your back." He shouted at us.

"Did you just call my girlfriend and my sister a bitch." Waylan and Luka started walking up to him.

"Yes, do you want me to say it again?" 

"How old are you, Luka." Waylan looked at Luka from the corner of his eye.

"Twenty three, how old are you?"

"Twenty."

"What's that supposed to mean," Kirill asked, confused at what's going on.

"It means that we could beat you up and not get into any trouble here," Waylan stated

"And we're rich with very great lawyers and we know people, so I think we're fine when it comes on to the police." Luka gave him a smirk. They started cracking their knuckles.

"Come on, baby, it's not worth our time." Viktoria grabbed Kirill's hand and walked away. Luka came back to me and gave me a peck.

"That was hot." I got into the car with Karina.