Chapter 13

Walking out of the shower I put on the clothes I had asked Eva to get me, she didn't say anything surprisingly, she was probably shocked like any other normal person. I decided to skip dinner and head outside for some fresh air. Sitting on the bench by a tree, I closed my eyes breathing in nature.

"I see you enjoying mother nature." I opened my eyes to see Alexi smiling at me.

"Oh, it's you again," I said before looking away.

"I can see you don't like me but you may never know we would have to work together." Sitting beside me. I looked over to the gates of dozens of cars pulling in.

"What's going on?" He followed my gaze to the black cars.

"Those are some men from another mafia, located in America."

"Why are they here?" I asked as I looked at the men climbing out of the cars.

"We are combining our mafia with the mafia in number one for the biggest. It made sense at the time, we were ruthless and they had more numbers. Their leader became their boss at the age of eleven. The father was getting sicker and sicker every day he didn't have another heir so they took him from his childhood and prepared him for a leader. His father couldn't manage running a mafia with his sickness and he didn't trust anyone to run it so his son took over at eleven. Luka Stepanov is a real ladies man, he is hot, like sexy hot." He said, I looked over at him.

"What can I not call another man hot." He asked, I shook my head.

"I-I didn't say that. " He chuckled and looked over at me.

"You did good today, very impressive. You also caught my father's attention which is very rare so you must be a special one."

"Ever since my mom left he became very cold, he's been having it rough because all of his sons don't want to be leaders. That's why Luka is here, there's a story between them that no one will ever really figure out."  Looking away I diverted my eyes to the sky. It was pretty late now.

"Why don't you guys want to be in charge? I mean to be a don is pretty cool."

"It comes with responsibility and training and lots of work, work I can't handle. It was originally my position but I turned it down then it was given to my three brothers who also turned it down. All four of us decided that we will run the family business instead.  Wh-When my mom ran away me and my brothers were playing in the hall we heard our father screaming so we ran to our mom's room. We saw him with a pregnancy test. My brothers were too young to understand but I understood clearly. She ran off because she was pregnant." His voice cracked a bit. Mom never really talked about me having brothers.

"Am sure she loved you all dearly." I felt my throat tighten from talking about her.

"I know she did. We should get inside, it's getting cold." Getting up we walked through the door and went our separate ways.

"I hope to see you again mystery girl" He flashed his smile at me and walked away. I scoffed and went the other direction to the rooms.

Walking through, everyone was already asleep in their bed, I went towards my bed laying down. Tomorrow I was going to go through my last task, I wasn't worried task three was like getting up from bed. I had to do it every day, closing my eyes I drifted to sleep.