Chapter 36

"It...looks good?" We were staring at the green spray paint on the black porsche. I couldn't take it so I was up against the wall with my knees against my chest.

We felt like it wasn't enough so we screw his tires off and busted his windows thankfully the car alarm didn't go off I couldn't do any more nor could Karina so we called Alexi. He left a few minutes ago to go out with Michail.

"Come on, classes are almost over." We got up and walked to our car, we saw students walking out. A student walked up to Kirill's car and showed their friends. Soon students were surrounding the car.

"All in a day's work. I think we did well." I rested my head on top of the car. Kirill walked out with Viktoria; they stopped walking when they saw the students around his car. He ran pushing through, the crowd backed away. He screamed out in anger.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS." He looked around until his eyes stopped on us. He ran over to us.

"YOU FUCKING DID THIS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY, THAT IS THAT'S MY FUCKING CAR YOU BITCH." He shouted in our faces. 

"Hey, Annika, do you hear something? I keep hearing this annoying buzzing noise." Karina said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I hear it too." I made hand gestures around my ear.

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR OF THIS. HE WILL HAVE YOU IN JAIL." Smiling sweetly at him we got into the car and drove off.

"We did well." 

"Yes, we did."  We fist-bumped.

"Yes, we did." We drove back home talking about the plans for tomorrow.

---

"See you tomorrow."

Yeah." I walked inside the elevator taking the boots off instantly. The door opened and I walked out. Opening my door I threw the boots across the room closing the door with my foot. I got out of my clothes and walked into the bathroom turning on the water so it would get hot.

I went out for some clothes, putting my hair in a high bun. I felt hands slowly wrap around my waist looking in the mirror. I saw Luka behind me.

"Do you ever not give me a break." I turned around. His face went on top of my head.

"Nope. Mr. Luka down there likes Ms. Anni down there." He let go of me and I walked into the shower.

"You coming?" I looked back at him.

"No, I have paperwork to do, I just wanted to check up on you to see if you're okay." I smiled and kissed him.

"I'm fine." He kissed me again then left.

---

Coming out of the shower, I heard movement in my room. I put on my clothes. I walked out to see some guy shuffling through my closet. My gun was on the desk. If I went to get it he would see me.

I turned on the shower to make it sound like I was still there. I took my phone and went to sit on the floor beside the counter where if he came in he wouldn't see me.

Dialing Luka's number, it rang but he didn't answer. I tried Alexi but he was no good. I heard footsteps walking up to the door, I quickly pressed Michail's number. He answered on the third ring, the door swung open.

"Hello?" Michail said through the phone.

“Michail, so-" I screamed out when I felt someone grab me by the hair, the phone fell out of my hand. 

"Annika" I heard Luka's voice over the phone. The guy stopped dragging when he heard Luka. I kicked him in the stomach but he grabbed me by the neck. 

"LUKA-"  He covered my mouth and pulled me out of the room. We got into the elevator. I bit his hand and he let me go.

"Cagna" My eyes widened at the language. (Bitch)

He looked down at me and started laughing. He grabbed me again and had a gun pointing at my head.

"Fai qualsiasi cosa ti sparo" The elevator opened and he pushed me out when he came around the corner guns were pointed at us I felt his heart beat faster. (You do anything I will shoot.)

"Cagna." I said in Italian, I grabbed his hand with the gun twisting it, he fell on his knees, I kicked him in the face, the gun fell from his grasp grabbing it I hit it in his head knocking him out. I heard shouting looking in the direction of the noise.

I saw all four of my brothers, Luka, Michail, and Matvey running towards me.

Luka ran up and checked me for any bruises.

He looked over at the guy on the ground.

"How did he get up to the restricted floors," Luka asked Matvey who walked up to me.

"I would like to know the same thing." He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I will figure out how he got up, I can't lose you too." He whispered to me, he walked away signaling some of his men to take the man and follow him.

My brothers came and hugged me. 

"Karina is on her way. I'm going with dad." Waylan hugged me one last time and walked away.

"Come on, let's get you back to your room." Luka walked me to the elevator.