Chapter 47

Another proud chapter. I have decided to finish of the book today.

WARNING SEXUAL SCENE
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

------

Opening my eyes I saw Luka looking down at me.

“Is this how we're going to wake up now?" He smiled at me. Giving me a peck on the lips.

"Maybe," Groaning, I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.
Looking at my neck in the mirror there was no way I could hide this.

Bending down to wash my face I felt something press in between my legs, feeling arms wrap around my waist. I pushed my ass further, getting back up I arched my back. I heard him groan looking in the mirror. I saw him looking back at me.

He moved purposefully, his dick rubbing my clit making me moan. Looking back in the mirror I saw him smirking at me. Getting tired of the teasing I grabbed his dick aligning it and pushed my ass back. Luka bent down.

"I was enjoying the teasing but if you wanted to be fucked all you had to do was say it, babe." He got back up grabbing my waist and started thrusting into me without any warning. I leaned my head against the counter, I felt hands wrap around my neck pulling me so my head was on his chest. He pounded into me while keeping his eyes on me through the mirror. I closed my eyes.

"Look at me. Keep your eyes open for me." He said into my ears. Opening my eyes he brought his lips onto mine. A moan escaped my mouth. His grip around my neck tightened. He pulled away from the kiss, I was coming closer and closer to my climax.

"Fuck." He thrusts into me one last time, my body shakes as I reach my climax. Luka groaned, his dick twitched. Letting me go, I was breathing hard.

"That was amazing." He managed to say. I was speechless and couldn't make a word come out. He watched my expression laughing, he slapped my ass before pulling out. He gave me a peck on the lips then walked into the shower.
---
Karina was busy running around finding what to wear for my party. Everyone somehow found out when I was born and is planning a party. My birthday was the day after tomorrow. I was going to be taking over the mafia the same day also. Every chance I get with her to ask her about Waylan she would just change the subject. Getting tired of her running around I stopped her.

“Calm down." I blocked her from walking.

“I can't calm down, I have to find a dress."
She tried to walk past me but I blocked her again.

"Annika please move." I saw tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Everyone seems to be crying these days. Not moving she dropped the clothes she had on her bed.

"I'm scared" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I love him as I always have. It's just those three words. It's a big step in our relationship and the next thing you know we're married running around with kids.”

"You are scared of the future," I said looking her in the eyes. She nodded and sat on the bed.

"He loves you and you love him isn't that all that matters. You two will have each other forever. Grow old and watch your grandkids grow up." I saw a smile appear on her face.

"Grandkids." She laughed.

"I'm going to tell him." She got up and ran out the door.

"I wasn't finished with my pep talk." Sighing I rolled my eyes and walked out.