Chapter 28

So I am finished writng this book there are over fifty chapters by the way. I was editing and I read the sexual scene it wasnt much but I couldnt bring myself to read it over, it was just awful. So if there is anything wrong with that scene I am truly sorry.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning Sexual scene (Not much but its sexual)

--------

Okay, remember the deal and ANNIKA PEALSE IM BEGGING YOU don't fucking kill anyone if they didn't do anything." He pointed his finger at me looking rather angry.

"Okay but, I'm not making any promises." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

We all climbed out of the car.

"You okay" I looked at Luka. He had worry writing on his face.

"I'm fine." Smiling it off, we walked through big gold doors into a very big ballroom with a chandelier hanging in the middle.

---

"Better income-" I zoned out of the conversation not wanting to listen to a bunch of business geeks talk about nothing but business. Looking around the room I saw Matvey talking to a woman and a man. Slowly walking away from Luka I went over to Matvey.

"Oh Annika, this is Inessa and Artyom Egorov. Annika is my daughter." Smiling, I shook their hands and stood next to Matvey.

"Why aren't you with Luka?" I gave the room a quick look over before answering.

"I rather be anywhere than listen to what they're talking about." I grabbed a glass from a tray walking past us. Inessa started laughing, agreeing with me. I gave a small smile.

"I wasn't aware you had a daughter Matvey," Artyom asked.

"I'm not a very open person, if you may excuse me I would like to have a word with my daughter." Saying his goodbyes he walked me to an empty hall.

"Are you okay, you don't seem yourself? You seem very.... very nervous. I've never seen you nervous before, are you sure you're okay?" His eyes went over my body making sure I was okay.

"I'm fine, I'm great actually, I'm just tired. We have been here for a while." I said to him,

"We will leave very soon I promise. I have to get back but why don't you stay in one of the rooms here." He suggested.

"And get raped, I'm fine. You want your daughter to get raped?" He started laughing.

"Annika, we are talking about you here, the girl that massacred over a thousand innocent people. People are talking, they somehow know that we tie to it, they don't know who exactly or why they just know it's the Volkov's but I like that they're talking. They fear us now Annika, they feared us at first but now when they see us they walk the other direction they don't dare look us in the eyes and I thank you for that." Crossing my arms I titled my head looking up at him.

"That's very hard to believe the other day you were just jumping down my throat about how I might get us caught or some shit."

"Well, now I'm thanking you" He kissed my forehead and walked away.

"You're welcome...I guess" I mumbled.

"There you are, I've been searching for you." Luka kissed me on the lips and looked back at where Matvey left.

"Everything okay?"

"Why does everyone think I'm not fucking okay. I'm fine." He placed his hands on my cheek trying to calm me down.

"Hey, if there is anything you want to talk about I'm here" Staring into his eyes I felt safe.

Grabbing his face I kissed him. His hands moved down my dress pushing me against the wall.

The kiss got hungrier, my hands moved up to his hair pulling it. He let out a groan and started to kiss my neck.

"You are mine. I don't want any other man touching or looking at you. I don't even want to hear your name come out of their fucking mouths." His hands trail up the leg with no slit. His hands went up further, he stopped looking at me.

Shaking his head he kissed me harder. I may or may not have forgotten to wear my underwear.

"You are fucking mine." Nodding my head has to agree he continued torturing my neck.

"I think as a woman I'm supposed to say that I'm not your property but if you want I could be your fucking house." He let out a low chuckle.

"I want to fuck you, right here right now. I just want to be inside you." He kissed me again.

"What's stopping you?" I felt his hands move to my front.

"I want you in my bed not some random guest bedroom and I'm your dad's second in command. I can't leave without him." Fucking bitch. I grabbed his hand and shoved it down my clit.

"If you can fuck me just give me something anything" Understanding the pain I was in he shoved a finger up my hole pushing it in and out. I pushed my face into his jacket to muffle out the moans. He pushed a second finger using his thumb to massage my clit and it was driving me insane.

"Shit." I was breathing hard and coming to my climax. He used his free hand to cover my mouth.

"Shhh, don't want anybody to find us like this now do you?" Shaking my head he shoved a third finger pumping them harder.

"Fuck Luka" He tightened his hand around my mouth.

"Cum for me detka." He whispered in my ears. (Baby)

I screamed out as I reached my climax. Resting my head against his shoulder he removed his fingers making me feel empty.

Panting hard I could barely form a sentence.

"Next time my dick will be up there. Let's freshen up." He helped me to the nearest room with a bathroom.

---

I was sitting on the counter where Luka was washing his hands.

"Have you ever wondered what your childhood would be like if you were not forced into you know?" He stopped and turned the water off.

"Who told you that?" He dried his hands and walked over to me.

"Rumors." Nodding, he kissed me.

"I have always wondered what my childhood would be like if I was never forced into this world. It's my life, the only family I have besides Matvey. We should get going."

"You can go out first, I will like to stay here for a while."

"You sure."

"Yeah '' Kissing me one last time he walked out of the bathroom. Spending at least five minutes collecting myself I fixed my hair and walked out of the adjoined room.

"Annika, Annika, Annika. Is this what you have to do just to get away from us? Are we that horrible?" Stopping dead in my tracks I slowly turned around to be face to face with the one and only queen of bitches. Viktoria, great now I have a fucking headache.