Chapter 8

"So Viktoria, are you excited?" Eva has been pestering me all day about the results of the test. It's the next day and I am currently sitting on the couch with Sofia, Eva, and Maria.

Ass-Ivan said he will be coming when he gets the results which will tell me if I would be a servant/maid or the men's pet. I know I am healthy but I wouldn't mind being a servant. Apparently, if you end up being a servant or maid your sickness cannot be contagious, if it is they kill you and put you out of your misery.

To be very honest I'm happy I was kidnapped, I was never going back to my step-parents and just that thought made me happy.

Doctor Pov

Labeling the last tube, I was interrupted by someone coming through the door. Spinning around in my chair I stared at the man in front of me.

"If you're here for more drugs it's in the back," I said while turning back around.

"Hahaha very funny. Am not here for drugs. Am here for the results."

I turned to look at him.

"Well next time you come in here start with that. I'm not psychic."

Taking off my gloves I head over to the computer signaling Ivan to follow.

"This was very hard. There was nothing on the girl and last I checked I am not an investigator. She is clean, really healthy also. Me being the kind person I went ahead of my time to get someone professional." I typed onto the keyboard.

"And what did they find?" He asked while leaning over.

"Viktoria Luda Belov that's the actual girl's name, mother Alyona Svetlana Belov married Richard Theo Anderson before her he was married to someone else but it's like they don't exist. He couldn't find anything about his ex-wife. So I thought there must be some old birth certificate and there was none of that. This girl here is either a spy or just doesn't want to be known." I kept on typing.

He sighed and started pacing back and forth, probably thinking. 

"But" I stopped him from pacing.

"But, But what?" He rushed over to me.

"This is where it gets better, you know how we have everyone's blood imprinted into the system."

"Yes?" He slowly nodded.

"Well, the investigator found out that a family member close to this mystery girl was a member here. So using the DNA testing I was able to track back to two people who have similar DNA to her." Typing on my computer to bring it up. It was still loading because we had a lot of members.

"We just have to wait probably an hour or tw-" We both turned when we heard a beep.

"Or not." Looking at the first person.

"This is Mila Raisa Balakin. She was Matvey's ex-fiance that was long before you came along. The mystery girl looks like her so probably her mother." I turned to look back at Ivan. Ivan's eyes wide looking at the computer.

"What is it" Wondering what's wrong with him.

"From what I know the famous Mila left boss eighteen years ago. The mystery girl is around that age so if she is the mother then." We looked at each other then back to then at the computer.

"No, it couldn't be true." It couldn't. Could it?

"You said there were two who's the other" I was still shocked by the information.

"Dammit, doc I don't got all day who the fuck is the next person?" Ivan shouted, obviously inpatient.

"Well, that's no way to speak to an elderly, young man." I looked at him with a stern face. 

"DOC" He shouted at me.

"Alright alright." Moving to the next person my eyes nearly popped out of my eye sockets.

"Matvey Karp Volkov."