Chapter 34

Were back at it again. Another sexual scene will be in this chapter and Im sure you all know the routine now. I explain why I couldnt read it over and how awful it is blah blah blah. I did not read it over because it is awful. Enjoy I guess.

WARNING SEXUAL SCENE

"You little suka" Alexi tackled me onto the bed hitting me with the pillow. (Bitch)

I kicked him off, making him fall on his ass on the floor. I jumped up and screamed out a war cry.

I jumped onto him and started hitting him with the pillow vigorously. He rolled over to the other side and kicked my feet making me lose balance and collapse on the floor, he got up and ran after me I did a tumble roll making him fall back onto the ground.

We both got up at the same time and eyed each other like our prey. We were about to run after one another when the door swung open.

"What the fuck is this" Luka looked at us. We cleared our throats and fixed our position. Luka walked over to the bed grabbing a pillow.

"Don't ever do pillow fights without me." He took off his shoes and jumped onto the bed.

"I must say I'm very talented at t-" Alexi and I both hit him with our pillow. We both jumped onto the bed and started hitting him with the pillows.

"Wait...I....was-" Luka tried screaming out.

"ALEXI, LUKA, AND ANNIKA" All three of us both froze in our tracks. I instantly stood straight and pointed at Alexi.

"Alexi started it." I looked at Matvey who was eyeing us. I had some eyeshadow marked on my cheek and so did Alexi. There was fluff from the pillows all over the floor.

"Bitch" Alexi said. Luka climbed off the bed coughing.

"Matty I was a victim, you see what they were doing to me. I was just walking in the hallway and they grabbed me and started hitting me." The little shit started fake crying.

"I was assaulted." Luka was leaning against the wall. Matvey looked at us with disappointment writing all over his face. Alexi and I looked at Luka in disbelief.

"BITCH" Alexi and I screamed out.

"Luka sit up and stop acting like a big bitch." Matvey said to Luka, I started laughing.

"You need to stop acting like a child." He pointed at me, making me stop laughing.

"But I am a child." I said softly.

"Well, then you need to grow up."

"Physically or mentally?" He groaned. He grabbed the pillows from us, he looked around the room shaking his head.

"Why is everything on the ground?" I looked around at the clothes on the floor, I didn't know what to wear, that's how Alexi ended up here. I looked back at Matvey.

"It's called gravity dad." I slowly shook my head up and down.

"Annika stop talking." He calmly yelled at me and I closed my mouth shut.

"Fucker" Alexi whispered in my ear while laughing quietly.

"Dad Alexi called me a fucker." Alexi pushed me off the bed.

"Dad Alexi pushed me off the bed." I gave him an evil look.

“Is this what being the father of a daughter is like?” He rubbed his temples.

“No this is what being a father of Anni is like." Luka got up and brushed the pillow stuffing off of him.

"You should have come with a warning label now clean this up" He walked out but came back in and grabbed Alexi by his ears. He screamed out at the pain and closed the door.

"Once either you or your brothers are with your sister you do dumb things." He pulled Alexi out of the room. I went over to the phone to call up one of the maids.

Walking to the bathroom I turned back to Luka who was smiling.

"No sex for you." His smile disappeared.

"W-what. Anni detka I'm sorry I didn't mean to say what I said." He followed me into the bathroom. (Baby)

"How about I have sex with you to make it up." He smirked at me.

"Did you not just hear me say no sex for you." He tilted his head.

"No, I heard lots of sex for you" He grabbed me by the waist, trying to push him off he held on tighter.

"NO." He looked at me pouting.

"Please. I don't say please very often." Kissing my neck I started giggling. He lifts me onto the counter.

"Ever had counter sex," I asked him with a smirk.

"No, have you"

"I will now." He kissed me on the lips, slipping his tongue in my hands and finding themselves in his hair.

I trailed them down until I reached his pants unbuckling the belt I pushed down his pants and he took them off.

I took off my jeans and pulled my sweatshirt over my head, breaking the kiss. He trailed a kiss on my chest and unclipped my bra. Sucking on my nipples he gave each one their attention. 

Pulling on my underwear I grabbed his hand.

“If you tear another one of my underwear I swear I will castrate you." He raised his hands in the air while I wiggled out of the underwear.

"I like it when you're feisty." He took off his underwear pulling me closer to the edge and he kissed me again.

“Do you have a condom?" I bent down searching through the drawers.

I pulled out one, he had a questioning look on his face. Wrapping my legs around his torso I pulled him closer.

"Don't ask for an answer that I don't know" He took the condom and slipped it on, he centered himself at my entrance before jamming himself in me.

The deeper he went the faster I felt like I was almost at my climax he soon hit my g spot.

"Faster" I moaned out, he went faster.

"Shit, Annika am going to cum." My head fell back as he went harder screaming as I climaxed.

"FUCK" He thrust one more time before digging his nails in my back. Taking in deep breaths I placed my forehead against his.

"Round two" A smile appeared on his face.

"Fuck"